Preview Changes v Richmond - Rd 6, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know where I can find the stats from yesterday's VFL game? Curious is all.

I'd like to see Kade Chandler come in soon, so i'll say him
Good looking young lad. A little Aryian for my tastes, but we can work with that.

to be fair to jordon he ended up with 20 touches at 80% while having 19 pressure acts (8th best on the ground) also second most tackles for us. Maybe could give River's a rest this week for Bedford as well to give us a bit more spread to chase down Richmond on the counter.
No

Don't get the Harmes love.

Excelled as a tagger, but hasn't shown much elsewhere. Don't think he's any better than Jones as a forward.
He's clearly better than Jones as a forward. Much more dynamic and can take a mark.

He's clearly better than Jones as a forward. Much more dynamic and can take a mark.
Maybe. Outside of the game against Hawthorn I thought Jones has been reasonable enough. On the other hand Harmes was trash last year. So far off his potential.

Anyone know where I can find the stats from yesterday's VFL game? Curious is all.

Good looking young lad. A little Aryian for my tastes, but we can work with that.

Chandler is currently my favourite player who has never played a game.

Maybe. Outside of the game against Hawthorn I thought Jones has been reasonable enough. On the other hand Harmes was trash last year. So far off his potential.
Agreed, Jones has done enough without being great. Poor yesterday but so we're a few blokes.

Harmes does offer more though, and at least has the pOtEnTiAl to get better the more he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am amending, M brown and Melk out, B Brown and Weid in.
This is a good point actually, both could come in without really messing with our pressure - although Melk had 3 tackles.

Watched the third and fourth quarters of the Hawks game today - thought Jordon did enough to keep his spot. He seems to pop up in the right spot to get a handball, particularly out the front of a stoppage. Uses it well enough. I'd have Melk and Jones (after this week) out before him based on current form.
One non-personnel change I want to see is better balance around stoppages. It seemed we were using the country footy 2nds tactic of having everyone line up on the defensive side.

It's a very forgettable game forgettable season really.

Yes, makes sense now I think about it, I banned myself from sitting through Melbourne games and didn't watch a single game of ours in the second half of the year , so no wonder I couldn't recall it.

Really? I didn't think he'd been on our list that long. Wow.
Yeah been around a little bit. Don’t remember the game but stats say 7 disposals 9 tackles. Good forward pressure game on debut I’ll say.

Yeah been around a little bit. Don’t remember the game but stats say 7 disposals 9 tackles. Good forward pressure game on debut I’ll say.
Was an underwhelming game, I remember making a last minute decision to go because it was the last home game (not realising the events of 2020) I remember Alex Neal Bullen kick a goal in the last after two goalless quarters before then he was largely unsighted. So chandler had a nothing game but it's hardly his fault when 21 other blokes didn't show up.

It disgusts me that there are people who would even consider not picking Kade Chandler this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back