Preview Changes vs Adelaide (Sun 16th Aug)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not many positives. Big mention to Jack Macrae and Wallis who carry us every bloody week. Bont tried all night, Easton Wood did well on Cameron. Timmy has been murdered by our coach and I’m bloody filthy about it. I’m done with Bevo. He’s killing our club, Bruce is a spud, goodnight

Had enough of Ed Richards. Needs to piss off.
Lack of a second ruck hurting us. Gardiner can also leave.

Always going to be tough to beat Brisbane at their home ground. Maybe our former VC should take some responsibility for the shambles that is this season.

NO CHANGE.
There is no one returning from injury in time for our next game, and in the opinion of the match committee this was our best 22 for this game. So, lets give them a few weeks to prove themselves and see how they go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Gardner

I also feel like we have a bunch of guys in Smith, Bont, English, JJ and Libba who are cooked. Dunkley is still not fit.

Time to see what Sweet can do, maybe Cavarra, La. Young back for another crack.

Maybe give Lipinski, Daniel, and Vandermeer a run in the middle too and see who stacks up.

Oh, and Wood should retire.

Neale was outstanding tonight. I’d suggest we don’t tag Sloane or any Crouches playing, because oppo midfielders running amok is good for footy, eh Bev?

Think Gardner needs to go, lipinski looks tired, happy to see like for like, bring Trengove in for Gardiner, west for lipinski, maybe try get dicko in, but not sure who for. Sweet in for anyone, Timmy needs help.

Think Gardner needs to go, lipinski looks tired, happy to see like for like, bring Trengove in for Gardiner, west for lipinski, maybe try get dicko in, but not sure who for. Sweet in for anyone, Timmy needs help.
And anyone for croz... they missed him tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back