Preview Changes vs Brisvegas [In: Greenwood, Comben & Shiels / Out: Pink, Lazzaro & CCJ]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a poor backline make no mistake. But if the midfield pressure is as non existent as it was today then they're getting torched by their mates.

Badly beaten by given no chance by the midfield.
100% this. I really felt for Pink and Dawson seeing the ball fly in like a Russian air raid as our midfield defensive pressure (apart from GW) was pretty much non existent..

We need the best option at:

Defensive minded HB
KP forward
Run outside defensively mid
Big bodies mid
KP defender to replace Corr

Don’t care about their form or experience, match the roles.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See youse all Thursday when I convince myself we are a chance against the 0-3 2023 runners up fresh off a humiliation at their home ground, at a ground they beat us at last year by 400. Playing most likely a debutant key forward against Jack Payne and Harris Andrews

Out ..commentary team
I lost count how many times they would question the free against us …they’re a bit stiff there ect sympathy line …immediately followed up with a justification as to why it was awarded. Ah well he took his eyes off it…when they’re both wrestling….he retaliated…after having neck squished…or that’s okay ..in reference to the double elbows into back of head after mark completed….and stay outta classical music …you know nothing ….

I’m absolutely drained after watching that game….yes many things we did as a team was poor…but gee wiz this also had it part to play in this game,,,
each time it felt like we got a run on..bang hand the ball over to Carlton…and 6 50:m penalty’s ….most of there score came from b&$# free kicks….
I would seriously love to see reaction times and call made with a comparison between the two teams ..felt like one was dynamite compared to nonexistent..

And l have absolutely no friggen idea what htb is anymore…..can someone please tell me as lm dumbfounded…
Beyond frustrated…

Another long hard slog year again it seems.

Dawson and Chom had a pretty good thing happening in the 2s today. I'd be tempted to give them both a go and then maybe get Pink and Corr a chance to recover.

Maley was amazing and a chance to mark anything coming forward. He doesn't need to kick goals so much, just be a genuine target to give Larkey a chop out.

See youse all Thursday when I convince myself we are a chance against the 0-3 2023 runners up fresh off a humiliation at their home ground, at a ground they beat us at last year by 400. Playing most likely a debutant key forward against Jack Payne and Harris Andrews
We’re at Norwood not Mt Barker which suits us more than them.
Small ground, lack of speed less an issue, contested stuff important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back