Preview Changes vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Not massively disappointed at missing out on standing in freezing cold Ballarat. Might tuck myself up under the doona and watch it on this Kayo thing. Just finished a 14 day free trial so my wife is going to sign up...not that I've told her yet.

Is there a video available of Bont's hit on Haynes and the other bloke?

Not massively disappointed at missing out on standing in freezing cold Ballarat. Might tuck myself up under the doona and watch it on this Kayo thing. Just finished a 14 day free trial so my wife is going to sign up...not that I've told her yet.

I highly recommend Kayo over AFL live pass at the very least. Much better experience plus other sports.

Don’t think so. Only GA and expected sellout so must upgrade to guaranteed entry.

I paid $5 for GA admission with my membership today and got a ticket I assume this guarantees entry. Going be great atmosphere a bit like when we beat the Coasters on a freezing day at the last Whitten oval game in 1997.

Kayo is awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide have almost no injuries. Doedee is their only best 22 guy unavailable.

Absolutely no excuses for where they sit on the ladder. Experienced team, clean bill of health. Somethings up in that group.

Watching our boys live last week, I’d be utterly shocked if we don’t get the job done in Ballarat.

Let’s go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back