Preview Changes vs Crows

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Still theory mongering about 'trengate'

what if bev thinks we play GWS in an elimination final, and he knows he is too athletic for cordy or trengrive to stop?
If by 'he' you mean Cameron, I think it's a very plausible theory. Getting a(nother) high stakes match into him (Young) to acclimatise him to/prepare him for the raised intensity levels.

Plus if everything pans out, he (Young again) may be needed for the equally athletic Lynch the following week and on it goes.....until Hawkins in the prelim...

Last edited:

Munnez

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Trengove must play in the unlikely event we play Collingwood. Must.

Cannot have English monstered by Grundy for the entire game again. Trengove has to have a crack at him as well.
Has anyone heard anything of Trenners carrying a niggle from rucking solo last week??

If we can’t beat the Crows, we don’t deserve to play finals.

Clarko has thrown down the challenge to Bevo and his dogs, win or we take your spot. Come on Dogs don’t get bullied by them, take this and show them the team that knocked them out of their fourth flag was no fluke.

Go Dogs!!!!

DogDays

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2012
Ex-Melbourne, now Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tomorrow’s game has danger written all over it.... even more so now with the extra pressure the boys will be feeling as the hawks won. I don’t know if others feel the same or I’m just being a typical dogs fan and expecting the worst.

Alternatively Adelaide, Port have nothing to play for as both must win by 12+ goals to make it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If by 'he' you mean Cameron, I think it's a very plausible theory. Getting a(nother) high stakes match into him (Young) to acclimatise him to/prepare him for the raised intensity levels.

Plus if everything pans out, he (Young again) may be needed for the equally athletic Lynch the following week and on it goes.....until Hawkins in the prelim...

yeah cameron

Back