Preview Changes vs ST KILDA. Elimination final preview (GABBA- Sat 3rd October). Happy now??

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To illustrate how ill prepared this St kilda team is for finals the 2015 bulldogs finals side had 8 players with previous finals experience, St kilda's likely team has only five players with any finals experience. The likely bulldogs team will have 10 premiership players and 17 players with finals experience coupled with the embarrassment of last years effort.

I hope Bevo is making the players watch last year's final against GWS (eyes taped open Clockwork Orange style)
Not so much that we come out swinging but just as a reminder that we can't be bullied like that again
I also hope he’s watching the Geelong vs Saints game this year. 101 on how to dismantle the saints.

What is with the chip on saints supporter's shoulders?

Huge bee in the bonnet over the AA selections last night too

"
Naughton in 2020 has been very ordinary. If you take out his one good game vs Adelaide (when they were in their worst form in the club’s history), Naughton is averaging 7 disposals, 3 marks, less than a goal and less than half a tackle per game. He is also averaging just over one contested mark per game. He will be the least of our worries.

As Plugger35 said, had Nic Nat rested against us instead of The doggies, they would surely have lost the WCE game and missed the finals altogether. In fact, if not for a dubious (and probably incorrect) goal umpire’s call right at the end of that game, they would have lost regardless of their being no Nic Nat.

Apart from their excellent top seven players the rest of their side is no where near finals standard."

They come across as very nervous.

I wonder if the clubs will have to do the Adelaide stare thing for the anthem since they can't link arms or whatever.

Was watching the Grand Final 30 minute thriller on Fox this morning.

Picken beyond immense in the 4th quarter

Who could be our finals X factor like he was?

McLean might have been a wild card for that sort of impact before his knee

Was watching the Grand Final 30 minute thriller on Fox this morning.

Picken beyond immense in the 4th quarter

Who could be our finals X factor like he was?

McLean might have been a wild card for that sort of impact before his knee

Bailey Smith?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both expected to be fit.

'AstroNaught' cleared for take-off, Dogs brace for physical test - https://www.afl.com.au/news/511019
Not sure St Kilda have it in them to emulate GWS in that way. They seem to have faith in their football ability, much like us. If they try any Grubby Greene tricks it could backfire on them.

Dare I say Alex Keath is our new Dale Morris. He has been brilliant and so reliable. Doesn’t lose to many one one’s. Even outnumbered on wing against Freo he bashed the ball back of the ground 20 meters to one of our guys. He is made for finals.
Keith tackles Hill in the middle of the ground, Hill spills it, Bruce picks it up, Bruce kicks it from centre square, F@ck Bruce Kicks a goal, Bruce kicks a goal!

C'mon footy gods you know you want to

Dare I say Alex Keath is our new Dale Morris. He has been brilliant and so reliable. Doesn’t lose to many one one’s. Even outnumbered on wing against Freo he bashed the ball back of the ground 20 meters to one of our guys. He is made for finals.
He’s been massive. Imagine what he could have been had he not chosen cricket early on.

It seemed like a pretty quiet trade at the time, not much publicity compared to the big name trades, but I couldn't be happier with it. Fantastic trade. We paid pick 45 and a small drop in this year's draft for a reliable and effective full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back