Prediction Changes Vs St Kilda round 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way Waterman’s game today justifies his selection next week. None. He didn’t have a good game. There you go.
Well, he was on limited minutes and played very well when he was on, so that is purely incorrect.

I wouldn't bring him in, though. There's no spot for him.

Out: Shuey (injury), Petch (not AFL standard for me)
In: Exxon, Winder

Very temping to bring Waterman in but I think he's a about two games away from getting back to form and he didn't look good in the WAFL, plus it would make us too tall. Shuey unfortunately will be our for a few weeks so Exxon is the obvious candidate to come in. Petch has to be dropped, looked lost and didn't know what to do, Winder would have to come in, surely he can provide more than what Petch does.

Out: Shuey, Langdon technically
In: O’Neill

B: Rotham, Barrass, Sheppard
HB: Cole, McGovern, Hurn
C: Gaff, Kelly, Duggan
HF: Cripps, Darling, Brander
F: Ryan, Kennedy, Allen
R: NicNat, Redden, Sheed
I: Nelson, O’Neill, Jones, Petch
E: Ainsworth (sub), Foley, Vardy, Winder

Persist with Petch, he had his moments and he’s not going to get any value out of yoyoing between levels.

Langdon to get a full game in the Wafl, Waterman to have another week’s run. Winder very promising, name him an emergency to encourage him but let’s see him have a run of form.

Im assuming Witherden (susp) and Ah Chee (hammy) will be unavailable.

O'Neill and Winder in for Shuey and Petch.

I'm one of the few who still think Petch can make it, but he needs some WAFL form to get picked again. Masten was old enough to not give a s**t what anyone thought, but Petch is too young to be the team whipping boy. It's a bit cruel to keep selecting him right now.

Out: Shuey, Petch

In: O'Neill, Winder

Petch wasn't as bad as normal tonight but was still below the standard, give Winder a run after his 5 goal effort in the WAFL. He's one touch and I think he can have an impact. O'Neill was excellent in the WAFL and a no-brainer to swap for the injured skipper.

Have to say, Waterman was ok but not great today. Looks a game or two away from his best. I’d be happy for Petch to stay in I thought he was not bad. His speed can catch opponents out and can be a bit of an X-factor for us.

Out: Shuey
In: O’Neill

Agree ,
would be good to let Jake find some goal kicking form in the WAFL and XON was very good today he seems to have benifitted by getting a few AFL games and bringing that experience back to the WAFL ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back