Prediction Changes Vs St Kilda round 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead set shocked that Waterman is in the 24. They must have seen something in his game others didn’t. Not that he’s not a good player, he is. Hope he tears it up if selected. Brilliant that Winder is travelling.

Dead set shocked that Waterman is in the 24. They must have seen something in his game others didn’t. Not that he’s not a good player, he is. Hope he tears it up if selected. Brilliant that Winder is travelling.
Yeah I'm a bit surprised also. My guess is Brander is being used primarily as an inside mid. We still have a tall forward line.

Quote: "Especially if as a group post they still don't know the difference between 'their' and 'there'."
I have seen plenty of that on here too, and worse.

Quote: "Especially if as a group post they still don't know the difference between 'their' and 'there'."
I have seen plenty of that on here too, and worse.

Heaps of then vs than.

From watching winder last week in the wafl game he was great but he was gassed very early in quarters and spent a fair amount of time on the bench and deep forward .

Does he have the tank for afl yet ?

Xon has far superior conditioning and played his best wafl game last week .
Maybe a candidate to be the sub?

I heard the team Water boy was a late out this week so they brought him in

Didn't get so much of it in the WAFL game due to minutes but was clearly a class above when around the ball.

Dude you get hell smart when you drink. Have you thought about being an alcoholic?

Isn't there a study that you hit a sweet spot after 2-3 drinks, in terms of humour, charm and pool shots?

Probably but at that sweet spot you also do dumb sh*t like wanting to finish the rest of the bottle.

It's roughly a 40 minute window, then you're drinking spilled booze off furniture and trying to find a cigarette.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want the minimum Salary cap to be 92.5% or even as low as 90%. Salary cap is 13 million. 90% of that is 11.7 million dollars or 1.3 million less.
Even 90% is too high.

85% is more than sufficient for mine. If the AFL was a complete free market, the 40-ish players on North's list would max out at about half the salary of what the 40-ish players on Richmond's list.

It's roughly a 40 minute window, then you're drinking spilled booze off furniture and trying to find a cigarette.
It's weird how the sweet spot always transitions into "Actually, with more beer this will get even sweeter". Every time too. Especially in lockdown times.

Wondering if this is a possibility

Hurn Barrass Shep
Duggan Gov Nelson
Gaff Redden Brander
Ryan Darling Winder
Jones JK Cripps
Naitanui Sheed Kelly
Allen Rotham Petrucelle Waterman

Duggan back to HBF
Brander and Waterman doing wing things
Ryan Petch Winder and Jones being extra pacey in the fwd line

I think it's way more likely they drop either Petch or Jones and debut Winder (woo) but just messing about with the line up.

Hurn Barrass Shep
Duggan Gov Nelson
Gaff Redden Brander
Ryan Darling Winder
Jones JK Cripps
Naitanui Sheed Kelly

Duggan back to HBF

I think it's way more likely they drop either Petch or Jones and debut Winder (woo) but just messing about with the line up.

I like it.

Hurn Barrass Shep
Duggan Gov Nelson
Gaff Redden Brander
Ryan Darling Winder
Jones JK Cripps
Naitanui Sheed Kelly

Duggan back to HBF

You’ve got Winder and Waterman coming in for Shuey and Langdon which means it leaves only Vardy from the travelling party to be the injury sub

Unfortunately our small forwards do a lot of running . Look at guys like cripps and Ryan 2 of our most aerobic players .
Sub for sure but it might be better to keep giving him full games in the wafl to build his tank

This is just another brilliant Eagles plan to thwart the opposition. Just before the games begins, one of the boundary umpires will mysteriously disappear, unknown to those who care. Winder will don the boundary umps gear, taking his place, and then proceed at every opportunity to throw the ball in to the distinct advantage of Nic and our backup ruck, at the same time building his tank as he runs up and down the boundary line incognito. Simples.

You’ve got Winder and Waterman coming in for Shuey and Langdon which means it leaves only Vardy from the travelling party to be the injury sub
He’s left Cole out of the 22 so he’d be the sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back