Preview Changes vs. Weagles (out: Nahas Dal Santo | in: Anderson Clarke)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Maj makes the trip.

Give him a chance to tour Freo's facilities.

IMO as in I think but don't know as in I haven't been told, Daw will be a late in. If he's not, that I believe will be no footy for a month? Werribee play on Sunday. I probably don't need to discuss my feelings further if the above works out to be true.

IMO as in I think but don't know as in I haven't been told, Daw will be a late in. If he's not, that I believe will be no footy for a month? Werribee play on Sunday. I probably don't need to discuss my feelings further if the above works out to be true.

Weather report says " rain, rain, rain Oddball.
Maj would have to partner Goldy with Lycett struggling.
Wagner to stay ? I think so.

He sincerely can't offer less than Nahas and I'd argue he played round one with less lead in.

Completely fine with this.
This. At least he gives us a bit of speed and dynamism.

Not selecting Clarke is a ******* rubbish decision though imo. If a more experienced player put up half the numbers that Clarke did last week, and indeed the whole season, then he would be an automatic inclusion.

Got a suspicion of what 'it' is and it's attached to the back of his leg.

This mob never fail to deliver well called @The Ziebell
Isn't that the bloke that posted Out: Macmillan every week for about three years? Always been fingering the pulse...

Seriously we lose a couple of games during a massive spate of LTIs and in game injuries and suddenly the MSP aren't s**t, we're papering over cracks, Brad doesn't want to win a flag, Brad can't win a flag (he's mean :'-(), and the list goes on. Genuinely this is a s**t place to be after some losses.

Injuries have cost us dearly, in reality have probably destroyed our season. s**t happens beyond our control, in saying that I don't think the MSP have done a great job over the last 4-5 weeks. I think due to our injuries we'll get beaten again. Ray will play and do what Ray does and Clarke will miss an opportunity to gain some valuable experience.

Would rather match fuddling panel or MFP....

upload_2016-7-8_17-24-48.jpeg

Weather report says " rain, rain, rain Oddball.
Maj would have to partner Goldy with Lycett struggling.
Wagner to stay ? I think so.

The wetter the better, play him as a mid. Let me paint you a picture. Stuff it I'll just steal one of the internet.....

263665_5fc99f372e2ac6e47660c9ebd0addc54.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-8_17-32-7.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-8_17-32-7.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Injuries have cost us dearly, in reality have probably destroyed our season. s**t happens beyond our control, in saying that I don't think the MSP have done a great job over the last 4-5 weeks. I think due to our injuries we'll get beaten again. Ray will play and do what Ray does and Clarke will miss an opportunity to gain some valuable experience.

Would rather match fuddling panel or MFP....

View attachment 264224
Why do you think we'd lose to the Eagles after almost beating the Hawks with one man down? Especially with no Nic Nat and us having an extra week's rest. Wells was great that night but he's just one man. I think our injuries have let us down but the geniuses on here have to come up with another explanation as to why we should have won if we had done things their way.

And Clarke played his best and most recent game in the twos in the WET. I can't believe Anderson is fit enough but if he is then replacing Nahas is fair enough. I think Clarke could have taken Wagner's or Ray's place. It wasn't going to happen but even Gibson's place. In the wet you need ball winners, not receivers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you think we'd lose to the Eagles after almost beating the Hawks with one man down? Especially with no Nic Nat and us having an extra week's rest. Wells was great that night but he's just one man. I think our injuries have let us down but the geniuses on here have to come up with another explanation as to why we should have won if we had done things their way.

I actually will post the following and to the casual observer sound even crazier than normal. I don't rate the Hawks any longer:drunk:

If we had Jacobs, McDonald, Waite, Wright, Wells, Higgins, Turner and Garner all fit we wouldn't be facing our fifth defeat from six games. The Eagles have lost about three of their last 30 in WA and two of those are more than likely against Freo.

I am pleased to see Anderson although if he is underdone and gets injured someone should straight up lose their job.

Clarke must be wondering what much more he has to do. Team balance is a cop out.

Would love to see Wagner have a bit of a breakout game. He's had a feel for AFL level now.

I actually will post the following and to the casual observer sound even crazier than normal. I don't rate the Hawks any longer:drunk:

If we had Jacobs, McDonald, Waite, Wright, Wells, Higgins, Turner and Garner all fit we wouldn't be facing our fifth defeat from six games. The Eagles have lost about three of their last 30 in WA and two of those are more than likely against Freo.
And us in 2014 with Anthony, Bastinac, Adams, Nahas and Daw in the side back when they had Cox and Naita. Honest question, do you rate Simpson's coaching that highly that he has made them bulletproof in Perth?

Not too sure about the amount of angst re. Anderson and Clarke. Clarke is a not very fast inside mid who does his best work in and around the contest. Has been in ripping vfl form but is not a like for like replacement for Nahas.

He'd be replacing Dumont, Cunnington or Swallow - ain't gunna happen just yet.

Anderson gives us (hopefully) an injection of speed and class in the forward fifty and can do a shift in the middle if required.

I am pleased to see Anderson although if he is underdone and gets injured someone should straight up lose their job.

Clarke must be wondering what much more he has to do. Team balance is a cop out.

Would love to see Wagner have a bit of a breakout game. He's had a feel for AFL level now.

Plenty of room to operate.

I reckon he'll kick a couple.

Not too sure about the amount of angst re. Anderson and Clarke. Clarke is a not very fast inside mid who does his best work in and around the contest. Has been in ripping vfl form but is not a like for like replacement for Nahas.

Anderson gives us (hopefully) an injection of speed and class in the forward fifty and can do a shift in the middle if required.

Anderson isn't that quick.

Bit surprised Maj is not in. With Goody + Petrie not in great form. Good to see Anderson in. Would of liked Clarke in. Think he can give us some extra run.

And us in 2014 with Anthony, Bastinac, Adams, Nahas and Daw in the side back when they had Cox and Naita. Honest question, do you rate Simpson's coaching that highly that he has made them bulletproof in Perth?

The Eagles go up about twenty notches when paying at home. I don't watch the Eagles to comment on Simpson, probably see them three times a season and they didn't impress much in last years GF but flogged the Hawks in WA a couple of weeks earlier.

It's a mistake to pigeon hole Clarke as an inside mid. He's renowned for his ability to gut run and get to contest after contest and it's already been said by the development staff that his outside running patterns are at an elite standard. I wouldn't call him slow either.

The Eagles go up about twenty notches when paying at home. I don't watch the Eagles to comment on Simpson, probably see them three times a season and they didn't impress much in last years GF but flogged the Hawks in WA a couple of weeks earlier.
If it's a slog in the wet with our big bodies against Priddis, Shuey...Yeo and Hutchins and Goldstein spanking Lycett I think we're a good shot. Eagles this year aren't the Eagles we saw in that final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back