Recommitted Changkuoth Jiath [triggered an extension for 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks have a good one here. Playing on pure athleticism and instincts right now. Give him time to build up his footy smarts and running patterns and he will be a jet.

Oh easily

the question is do oppo clubs come to him with bigger contracts
He will almost certainly get clubs asking questions. Same questions that would get asked from any number of players though so nothing new.

Expect him to sign. Knowing Hawthorn though they will sign him and not announce it for months.

Expect him to sign. Knowing Hawthorn though they will sign him and not announce it for months.
Yes, I think you would find that it’s done.

I underrated him where I admittedly had only watched Hawks sporadically since the last time we played them. He single handily kept the Hawks in it against us and the floodgates opened the moment he went off.

Has the potential to be a more offensive version of Tom Stewart and you can see him winning multiple AAs. What a find

Done more rhan enough to win himself a contract though.
Oh easily

the question is do oppo clubs come to him with bigger contracts

I believe he's triggered a contract extension for next year, but I certainly hope we've put a longer deal in front of him.

So much potential!

I underrated him where I admittedly had only watched Hawks sporadically since the last time we played them. He single handily kept the Hawks in it against us and the floodgates opened the moment he went off.

Has the potential to be a more offensive version of Tom Stewart and you can see him winning multiple AAs. What a find
His 1st game against your mob wasn't one of his great games. Did his role but didn't star like he has in quite a few other games this year.

He would have been a sneaky chance at AA this year if he finished the year off as strong as he started it. It's a shame he did his PCL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe he's triggered a contract extension for next year, but I certainly hope we've put a longer deal in front of him.

So much potential!
It will be much more than a 1yr extension.

I believe the trigger is for just 1 year but I’m assuming he hasn’t/doesn’t need to activate it and can renegotiate with hawks or take other offers
He’s negotiating a much larger contract with the club.

I dont think he was underrated. He struggled last year but had an awesome preseason and an even better year til the injury.

Hopefully we announce his 3 year deal soon.

Still no contract

Sort of player I could see other clubs offering a lot on potential and current club paying lower based on just output
He was gonna sign a small deal because it was apart of a deal he had with performing and output. But they've been working on a bigger contract.

Strapping Young Lad did he re-sign or hit a trigger or something?
Yeah, there was an article suggesting that he’s hit a trigger, rather than an extension and a salary increase.

I think he’d be looking to capitalize with a bigger contract in 2022.

Yeah, there was an article suggesting that he’s hit a trigger, rather than an extension and a salary increase.

I think he’d be looking to capitalize with a bigger contract in 2022.
Similar situation to Laverde then. reports he "will" hit a trigger at some point soon but nothing to actually confirm it 😒

Is there anyone else still OOC at hawthorn aside from Tim O'Brien? If not I think we'll just take it as done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back