AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle FC
I say screw the traditional wwe chants of ARSSSSSSSSSEHOLE
ANd go all out auusie cricket chants at the global warning

____________is a ****A clap clap.....clap clap clap
____________Takes it up the arse do dah do dah

It would be classy and ya can't help but give rikishi the ole who ate all the pies or a continuous YOU FAT BASTARD YOU FAT BASTARD

Show the American fans how great,loud and original we are.

Originally posted by Browny 3:16

It would be classy and ya can't help but give rikishi the ole who ate all the pies or a continuous YOU FAT BASTARD YOU FAT BASTARD

Anyone who goes for that particular chant deserves and probably will get a slap upside the head.

does anyone remeber the absolute earful one Lance Storm received at WcW in Melbourne...... it was the loudest and best chant I've heard in wrasslin. So long, so loud..............

Anyone who goes for that particular chant deserves and probably will get a slap upside the head.

Whasssupwiddat Saw it happen to bill brownless a few weeks on the footy show it was hilarious. Happened at that povo wrestling to the chunkier guys that came a couple of times.

Are u a rikishi fan or something?

Originally posted by SonOfScray
does anyone remeber the absolute earful one Lance Storm received at WcW in Melbourne...... it was the loudest and best chant I've heard in wrasslin. So long, so loud..............

Yeah I remember!

The chant to Major Gunns was better though.

"Show us yer ti-its!"

Originally posted by Browny 3:16

Whasssupwiddat Saw it happen to bill brownless a few weeks on the footy show it was hilarious. Happened at that povo wrestling to the chunkier guys that came a couple of times.

Are u a rikishi fan or something?

Would you call Rikishi a fat so and so to his face? Of course not.

Because if you did he'd tear you a new a-hole.

Have a little respect.

Originally posted by MoffOnTou
"You ****ed up"
"She's a crack whore"
"**** em up (wrestlers name), **** em up"

All ECW chants, but who cares :D

Moffo.

Don't forget the line to guys that left ECW, even for a week:

'You sold out, you sold out'.

I still laugh when i remember Taz giving the crowd a serve after they chanted that toward him at his last ECW appearance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back