WWE Clash at the Castle - Sunday September 4th, 3am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

The karaoke at the end with Drew and Fury....

WHAT DA
███████╗██╗░░░██╗░█████╗░██╗░░██╗
██╔════╝██║░░░██║██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝
█████╗░░██║░░░██║██║░░╚═╝█████═╝░
██╔══╝░░██║░░░██║██║░░██╗██╔═██╗░
██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝╚█████╔╝██║░╚██╗
╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝
WAS WITH ALL THAT???

WHAT DA
WAS WITH ALL THAT???
if it gets edited off the Network for copyright reasons, did it really happen? ;)

Why did anyone think Drew was winning anyway?

Pretty clear if he drops A belt it will be to someone on Raw.

Have a feeling the next PPV is going to be Kross v Drew v Roman

Pretty good PPV great crowd.

Sheamus vs Gunther was absolutely brutal the same goes for Riddle and Rollins.

Riddle be the best endurance worker in the company just keeps going.

Seriously Liv is terrible nothing she does looks like it would knock over a feather.

Broken dreams comes on and I'm like yep this is it, Roman had no help and the perfect place to drop the belts.

Theory is being buried but that was pretty funny.

The debut of the cousin was sensational the ending was trash and cringe not sure why that was needed.

Pretty good PPV great crowd.

Sheamus vs Gunther was absolutely brutal the same goes for Riddle and Rollins.

Riddle be the best endurance worker in the company just keeps going.

Seriously Liv is terrible nothing she does looks like it would knock over a feather.

Broken dreams comes on and I'm like yep this is it, Roman had no help and the perfect place to drop the belts.

Theory is being buried but that was pretty funny.

The debut of the cousin was sensational the ending was trash and cringe not sure why that was needed.
Liv is the perfect example of why you don’t listen to the nuffy wrestling community that fawned over her for ages and as soon as she gets the chance she basically gets s**t on because she’s not at that level. Not really her fault but no way she should have been given the role of champion.

Liv is the perfect example of why you don’t listen to the nuffy wrestling community that fawned over her for ages and as soon as she gets the chance she basically gets s**t on because she’s not at that level. Not really her fault but no way she should have been given the role of champion.

Much prefer see a Bazler and Rousey feud.

Seriously just get Banks back and give her a belt.

Much prefer see a Bazler and Rousey feud.

Seriously just get Banks back and give her a belt.

Surely they're waiting to feed Liv to Charlotte.

It will have to happen before Mania
Can't have Rock v Roman for the titles

Roman vs Rock for the titles is the money match. WM main event a'la Cena/Rock. Finally....Roman will drop the belt(s).

So I like Morgan. Like a lot of other "smaller" faces, she is better off as the challenger than the champ. Winning MITB was a waste for her imo as it would have been better for her to be number 1 contender, get screwed a few times, eventually win the match, hold it for a month, then get cashed in on so she is back as the challenger

A lot of wrestlers, particularly faces, don't work as champs but are better challengers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT DA
WAS WITH ALL THAT???
Apparently Fury does it at the end of all his boxing fights, like a tradition.

Geez that opener was horrible

WALTER v sheamus was good

God Liv sucks

Tag match sucked, even the heel turn sucked

Riddle seth was ok i guess

Drew Roman zzzzzzz , headbutt-spot the only good bit

Last edited:
What I found disappointing in the Riddle v Rollins match was that, I was looking for a grubby street fight like contest, especially after the very heated exchange of words on RAW that made this feud come across as ultra personal. But we had Riddle come out in SpongeBob attire and then Seth come out looking like a drag queen. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge advocate for the over the top flamboyant Seth Rollins. But in this instance it seemed out of place for such a personal clash.

What I found disappointing in the Riddle v Rollins match was that, I was looking for a grubby street fight like contest, especially after the very heated exchange of words on RAW that made this feud come across as ultra personal. But we had Riddle come out in SpongeBob attire and then Seth come out looking like a drag queen. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge advocate for the over the top flamboyant Seth Rollins. But in this instance it seemed out of place for such a personal clash.
Made sense for Seth, that’s his character. He yeah a street fight or hardcore style match would’ve made more sense.

apparently it was an Elton John tribute costume

Gunther-Sheamus received the 5 star treatment from Meltzer.

Now I’m confused - is the Millennium Stadium like Tokyo Dome when it comes to ratings?

I still think it was only the 3rd best match of the weekend, but that’s not a knock. I don’t think any of them were 5 stars unless the ratings are getting Meltzer’s Tokyo Dome “add 25%” treatment.

Now I’m confused - is the Millennium Stadium like Tokyo Dome when it comes to ratings?

I still think it was only the 3rd best match of the weekend, but that’s not a knock. I don’t think any of them were 5 stars unless the ratings are getting Meltzer’s Tokyo Dome “add 25%” treatment.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 12.32.27 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back