WWE Clash at the Castle - Sunday September 4th, 3am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Roman Reigns (c) vs Drew McIntyre (Undisputed WWE Universal Championship)
GUNTHER (c) vs Sheamus (Intercontinental Championship)
Liv Morgan (c) vs Shayna Baszler (Smackdown Women's Championship)
Bayley/Dakota Kai/IYO SKY vs Bianca Bel Air/Asuka/Alexa Bliss
Seth Rollins vs Matt Riddle
Edge/Rey Mysterio vs Judgment Day
-------------
If Drew doesn't come out to "Broken Dreams", we riot.

Last edited:

I can see Shayna having allies like in NXT with one of those being Rousey then some where down the line she turns on Shanya and they can have a match at Wresltemaina for the title
where's HHH to rehire Duke & Shaffir to get the latter off AEW... ;)

Reading the results and catching the end of the main event, didn't seem like much to write home about. Essentially a glorified house show.

Drew gets screwed but then Tyson Fury shakes Reigns hand, then they have a sing a long after the match rather than being shitty.

Stark contrast to Riddle/Rollins.

Was just more of the same as if Vince hasn't gone.

Last edited:
Gunther v Sheamus
Mysterio and Edge v JD with the Turn
Solo debut
Riddle v Rollins

All smashed it out of the park.

is anybody elses wwe account not working? i can watch everything else but as soon as i try clash at the castle it tells me i have to subscribe again wtf???!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

best part of show was....
Dominik kicking Edge in the balls and then betraying his old man

FINALLY!
Old School Yes GIF

Last edited:
What a bloody scam. **** you Triple H.

Right?

I’ve just finished watching it, and Gunther vs Sheamus was awesome… but this was an Insurrection/Rebellion PPV that they told us was a normal ppv. Right down to the close of the show - I have to think it was deliberate, cos this wasn’t a normal PPV.

Right?

I’ve just finished watching it, and Gunther vs Sheamus was awesome… but this was an Insurrection/Rebellion PPV that they told us was a normal ppv. Right down to the close of the show - I have to think it was deliberate, cos this wasn’t a normal PPV.
Gunther vs Sheamus was great I agree. Great ovation for Sheamus at the end as well.

Sheamus should have won, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do a rematch at the next PPV (and do it backwards with Sheamus winning)
I'm fine with Gunther holding the IC belt for a while. He'll eventually get built up to be a main event heel at some point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back