Player Watch Charlie Dean

Remove this Banner Ad

Controversy can be contrived by those discontented with the status quo.

As for me TD works harder at it and takes more pride in it than the half baked Johnny come earlies who are happy to flout site rules by refusing to wait for official club confirmation because they are so intent on 'being the one'.
I have never given much though to the non TradesDraft's of this forum seeking to create a welcome thread. Never would have guessed what is going on inside these people's head without your enlightening insight. Evil, personal avarice and self centred behaviour lurk in places you least expect to find them.

I will never again look upon a thread starter without giving serious thought to the motives behind their action - the selfish desire to beat off their opposition and be first in at all cost. The 'me, me, me' first attitude working to the detriment of everyone else. Thank you for exposing the true motives of these low life types, so aptly named 'the half-baked Johnny come earlies'.

I have never given much though to the non TradesDraft's of this forum seeking to create a welcome thread. Never would have guessed what is going on inside these people's head without your enlightening insight. Evil, personal avarice and self centred behaviour lurk in places you least expect to find them.

I will never again look upon a thread starter without giving serious thought to the motives behind their action - the selfish desire to beat off their opposition and be first in at all cost. The 'me, me, me' first attitude working to the detriment of everyone else. Thank you for exposing the true motives of these low life types, so aptly named 'the half-baked Johnny come earlies'.

Sounds like these people have aspiring careers in mainstream media! First at all costs. Don't have to be right, just first. No apologies, no accountability, just first with the 'click-bait'!

Sounds like these people have aspiring careers in mainstream media! First at all costs. Don't have to be right, just first. No apologies, no accountability, just first with the 'click-bait'!
It's why the media came up with 'opinion' writers and presenters.

That way the media outlets can rake all the mud they like and disclaim responsibility.

AntiqueOrneryArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

How do we plan to use him - Jake Lever type role - 3rd tall/interceptor but can take 2nd tall when against more smaller opponents or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keane has played 5 senior games and Dean hasn’t played any.
I assume by surpassed you mean being “the next cab off the rank”.

Keane did nothing at AFL Level anyway

I think he actually moved ahead of Keane when he was drafted, he is a chance of regular 1st team football this season.
The moment we drafted him, I did think... this won't be good for Keane. I thought it would give Keane competition for the spot that will likely be opening soon. Do we see Dean as the roughy replacement, or would we need someone taller, and he could be like a third tall?

We really need him to come on pretty quickly and hope he makes it as a key back. I had high hopes for Keane as Roughy’s successor.
Dean is pretty much ready in terms of experience against mature bodies, and he is mature himself. Still learning the art of being an afl defender, which was getting some pointers from Moore a few days ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back