Preview Choose Your Own Face/Off Adventure - Adelaide vs Brisbane!

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely outstanding.

Far FAR too much time and effort has gone into this, everyone else may as well not bother!!!

Thank you. I put work into this for sure. The original thread/posts were made to create the skeleton, so i could copy paste the content in once it was off the front page without anyone noticing. Does anyone remember the "test thread" i made at the beginning of March? ;) Was a lot of fun for me, being able to do footy stuff and make up ridiculousness and whack it all together. i just want other posters to enjoy it.

It's not a competition, it's about being creative and enjoying yourself and taking everyone else along for the ride.

This is incredible!

Got a really bad ending first time, but saw Kate Upton while pictures were loading on my slow work computer. Need to replay this until I come across her story thread.

Brilliant stuff Deanus.

<Insert obligatory Wayne's World / Alice Cooper pic here>

We're not worthy deaneus

Just a breathtaking FaceOff that destines the rest of us nuffies to produce some bog standard content later in the season, only for the Board to glance at it, for eyes to glaze over and memories flood back of the time they fired Mackay into the sun.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Saturday is my last day in Bigfooty.

But my wallet looks good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thought afterwards to put a pic of David Schwartz there...

You, sir, have entirely too much time on your hands! Bet your boss is pleased!

Ha, i can honestly say, nothing during work hours - got a major project almost finished, no time. Did half of this at the beginning of the season, the other half this weekend.

I've been reliably informed this is where we come to lay down.

Have you seen us the last two weeks? You'd be half a chance if Beams and Rockliff were playing.

It'll be like two suicide bombers fighting to the death. Who can be worse?

I think we'll win but there's no confidence in it.

You're amazed, but it really is Kate Upton when you open the door. She says she's dumped Justin Verlander and only wants to be with you, forever and ever.

Kate-Upton-129-a_th.jpg

took ages to find a photo of Kate i could actually put on this website

You forsake all your worldly possessions, your job, and your family, and go live with her in a loft in NYC. It's a never-ending series of parties, travel to exotic locations, and special times feeding each other strawberries in front of a log fire over expensive wines. It is the greatest thing to ever happen to you.

THE END

Speaking of Upton, did anyone just catch her on Lip Sync battle doing Britney Spears "Hit me Baby One more time?

Wow. Not that it has much to do with footy, but i saw Upton here and it reminded me that you're a big fan.

If you haven't seen it, i'd highly recommend Youtubing it....

Edit: To keep post relevant. We should win, but i'm not sure if we will :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back