Werewolf Choose Your Own Werewolf 3: With A Vengeance!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's mostly salt from not getting the roles I wanted then seeing the people with my roles get whooped out of the game doing nothing.
What roles were they again KT?
Still think he's evil from the start of the game. Just vibes really.
You have been consistent. I'll pay that. Or maybe lazy? Nah, let's call it consistent.

The number of evil roles is worrying me though.
  • The number of evil roles is capped at 1/3rd of the total number of players (rounded down)
Number of evil roles are 1/3rd x 25 rounded down = 8
  • The number of roles in each evil faction is capped at half the total number of evil players (rounded up) plus 1
1/2 total number of evil roles plus 1 = 5

The count could be up to 10 remaining players of which 7 are evil.
Oof I didn’t realise remaining numbers were already so low.

I also find wiz’s claim contentious because I also submitted my requests late in the piece yet got what I wanted.

Oof I didn’t realise remaining numbers were already so low.

I also find wiz’s claim contentious because I also submitted my requests late in the piece yet got what I wanted.
It could also be 10 remaining, 9 villagers and 1 vampire and we all just be like

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Ooof so early bed time last night turned into me fainting at about 11 when trying to get up to vom. Nek minute hole in the wall and a night in hospital so please forgive lack of posting today. Luckily all good but still fighting off a really bad flu A case today.

Wizzy looks sus as hell but also still think omgfridge is doing nothing to help the village and has contributed less than me.

Thoughts on the last vamp? Or thewizardmelon defense looking like it was designed by Damien Hardwick himself?
The Wiz sometimes just likes to cause chaos, much like the original (and for me the best Wiz), Warwick Capper.

KingTenz could be a crazy recruit, I mean - who would ever suspect KingTenz?

also, scarnon with you my man?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could also be 10 remaining, 9 villagers and 1 vampire and we all just be like

Blaming Spider-Man GIF
no there is at least one mafia and one wolf left based on kills
10 players
minimum 2 evil
max 5 evil left based on the original limit of 8

vamp recruits is where it gets murkier

could be anywhere from 4-8 villagers left in the 10

fyi im only in this game because MC reached out via PM for more numbers

we laughed, we cried, we serenaded each other

i chose bomb as i figured i could offer nothing but still get someone killed which i thought was funny

he asked me for a back up role which i replied with a "no:)"

I then got villager as horry got bomb. enjoy.

Dingster are you aware that your late voting is a tell?
Nah. This may be my last game for a while. I work from home 4 days and office 1 day and some peeps are apparently doing the wrong thing when they're meant to be working and my lappy is connected to their vpn during work hours they can monitor useage. :eek:

I think at least one of fridge or marcmaverick is evil. I'll go with marcmaverick MC Bad Genius

Nah. This may be my last game for a while. I work from home 4 days and office 1 day and some peeps are apparently doing the wrong thing when they're meant to be working and my lappy is connected to their vpn during work hours they can monitor useage. :eek:

I think at least one of fridge or marcmaverick is evil. I'll go with marcmaverick MC Bad Genius
Bad news, sounds like you’ll need to log on now on those days from home

Bad news, sounds like you’ll need to log on now on those days from home
We log in through a VPN regardless. Even blocks certain sites. Sometimes I forget and go to put a lotto on and I get the blocked message.

Currently a 4 way tie with a potential modkill if MarcMaverick doesn't step up to the plate.

Sorry Have been having trouble with my body and time went away.

Whats the play here guys?

I'm tossing up between OMG and Gral.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back