News Cleveland Browns.....635 days of pre season!!

Could the Crows and Cleveland ever play finals in the same year????

• Yes! .......With a few Vodkas anythings possible.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yes!.........With a..........oh wait I did that one..............................No with a few Vodka

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a chance
As previous fantasy owner of Chad Pennington and Geno Smith I reckon they've seen some.

Although I have also drafted Tim Couch and Cody Kessler.

Ohh I thought he made good decisions...and trust me, I am an EXPERT in horrific quarterbacking.
Sorry, I'm not great with the lingo i thought he made great decisions, just took time getting there and seemed to get close to or sacked a fair bit.

But to be fair, most of the NFL experience comes from watching the Packers so my views on QBs is probably unrealistic.

I do have second team now though. I enjoyed watching the Browns beat the Jets.

Ohh I thought he made good decisions...and trust me, I am an EXPERT in horrific quarterbacking.
It was the speed of his arm that I loved, really had some heat on his throws once he made a decision.
The really awesome thing though was denzel Ward and Myles Garrett. With these 2 in the defence it is going to make playing quarterback a lot easier. They will keep getting the ball back for him.
I would love to see Nick Chubb used more though, they desperately need to get the ground game working and Hyde doesn't inspire me much.

It was the speed of his arm that I loved, really had some heat on his throws once he made a decision.
The really awesome thing though was denzel Ward and Myles Garrett. With these 2 in the defence it is going to make playing quarterback a lot easier. They will keep getting the ball back for him.
I would love to see Nick Chubb used more though, they desperately need to get the ground game working and Hyde doesn't inspire me much.

It does seem they have a core nucleus to work with. But it truly starts at qb---until and unless they stabilize that position it will be an uphill climb.

Ward and Garrett are making plays and you need exactly that from top 5 picks.

I was very pleasantly surprised with Mayfield's arm. It is AFC North quality. (Meaning he can cut thru the winds and cold of November/December)

My concern is whether his stature is AFC North quality--can he hold up over a full season.

We shall see

Sorry, I'm not great with the lingo i thought he made great decisions, just took time getting there and seemed to get close to or sacked a fair bit.

But to be fair, most of the NFL experience comes from watching the Packers so my views on QBs is probably unrealistic.

I do have second team now though. I enjoyed watching the Browns beat the Jets.

No worries mate--I have a very thin grasp of our shared English language myself --let alone slang/terms relevant to a sport.

561163_980a2efd8ec2fc2eb26c51a26e527103.JPG
Don't bait me man :p

Browns look alright mate. Should have beaten us. The young lad might just be the driver on the bus back to the playoffs

Don't bait me man :p

Browns look alright mate. Should have beaten us. The young lad might just be the driver on the bus back to the playoffs

Someday my friend, you will come back to the light side of the force....:)

There's an old 80s movie by Orion Pictures called Up The Creek, starts Tim Matheson, it's a river-rafting comedy

Has one of my favourite lines in it, one i still quote to this day

"I risked my life, and you give me Light Beer?"

Why, o why does America, the land of not enough guns or lawyers or military spending, have such an obsession with Light ******* Beer? it does not make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummmmm........yeah.......

Born and raised in Los Angeles, still live here, but always been a Steelers fan. I have to admit I laughed at this at first because I have a soft spot for the Browns since they've been so pathetic for so long (and because they drafted one of my USC boys Cody Kessler), but come now son, don't get delusions of grandeur. We will surely be back to rip your heart out in a few weeks so you might wanna have something stronger than Bud Light on hand to drown the tears.

Cleveland so peanut-butter-and-JEALOUS!!!

Often mentioned as the greatest player in NFL history, this ruggedly handsome African American fullback for the Cleveland Browns first appeared on movie screens in the western Rio Conchos (1964), followed by a strong supporting role as convict commando "Jefferson" in the terrific WW2 action film The Dirty Dozen (1967). He was kept busy with additional on screen appearances in other fast paced films including Ice Station Zebra (1968), 100 Rifles (1969) and El Condor (1970).

Brown's popularity grew during the boom of "blaxploitation" cinema in the early 1970s portraying tough "no nonsense" characters in Slaughter (1972), Black Gunn (1972) and Three the Hard Way (1974). His on-screen work in the latter part of the 1970s and 1980s was primarily centered around guest spots on popular TV shows such as CHiPs (1977) and Knight Rider (1982). However, Brown then resurfaced in better quality films beginning with his role as a fiery assassin in The Running Man (1987), he parodied the blaxploitation genre along with many other African-American actors in the comedy I'm Gonna Git You Sucka (1988), played an ex-heavyweight boxer in the sci-fi comedy Mars Attacks! (1996) and ironically played an ex-football legend in the Oliver Stone directed sports film Any Given Sunday (1999).

Additionally, Jim Brown was a ringside commentator for the first six events of the Ultimate Fighting Championships from 1993 through to 1996. A bona fide legend in American sports and a successful actor, he continues to remain busy in front of the camera with recent appearances in various sports shows & TV productions.

Author - Mij Nworb

Ummmmm........yeah.......

Born and raised in Los Angeles, still live here, but always been a Steelers fan. I have to admit I laughed at this at first because I have a soft spot for the Browns since they've been so pathetic for so long (and because they drafted one of my USC boys Cody Kessler), but come now son, don't get delusions of grandeur. We will surely be back to rip your heart out in a few weeks so you might wanna have something stronger than Bud Light on hand to drown the tears.

Cleveland so peanut-butter-and-JEALOUS!!!

I guarantee you didn't know Pittspuke existed in the Bubby Brister, Mark Malone era

Not fooling me ;)

Back