Coalition deliberately brings murderers to settle in australia

Remove this Banner Ad

But they provide us with safe borders, Sco mo told us so.......

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably while being asked a question about the environment.
Honestly has a bloke ever made such an art form of not answering questions?

It's incredible the mental gymnastics you'll undertake to blame all of the world's ills on "the left".

Bravo.
Most ills are caused by the left. Why do we do we insist on importing 10's of thousands of unknown quantities from war zones? This is the thin end of the wedge and there will be many many murderous animals among them.

Last edited:
Most of those ills are caused by the left. Why do we do we insist on importing 10's of thousands of unknown quanities from war zones? This is the thin end of the wedge there will be many many murderous animals among them.

Watch the Syria space

But honestly, has anyone considered this may have happened while the government and Dutton spent over a week concentrating only on themselves?

It’s called ‘doing your job’ scomo/potato. You know, how you always always lecturing everyone?

Look, at least we know these Rwandans are bad people. We didn’t when we let the Khalif Shire Ali family in, and various other families from Somalia, Lebanon and Afghanistan.

Lol at people in here that are up in arms about this.

Happy to let in anyone off a boat who we are unable to properly back ground check v two that have been background checked who had charges against them dropped so haven't been convicted of anything.

I'm surprised mods are happy to leave the word murderers in the thread title.

But once they become us immigrants where are they immigrating from?

He said they were from Rwanda. They are from Rwanda.

They are, and were never US citizens or immigrants.

I don't know what point you're trying to make here. If an English tourist living in Lobdon comes to visit, you CAN say they came from Singapore since that was their last layover. But why would you?

Happy to let in anyone off a boat who we are unable to properly back ground check v two that have been background checked who had charges against them dropped so haven't been convicted of anything.

They are moving next door to your house. You OK with that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You clearly misunderstood my post. I'm calling out the blatant hypocrisy of the posters in this thread that have been championing the boat arrivals for years and then condemn these two who have been convicted of nothing.
Very brave of you. Calling out posters in a thread on bigfooty.

Never-mind the Government who has gained power for years, by banging on about the dangers of refugees... who then went out of their way to import these alleged murderers.
It's only the Government...

The posters in this thread on the other hand... they're the ones who need to be held to account.

You clearly misunderstood my post. I'm calling out the blatant hypocrisy of the posters in this thread that have been championing the boat arrivals for years and then condemn these two who have been convicted of nothing.

The issue is the libs want to stop medical evacs because rapists and pedos MIGHT be in their number, MIGHT

These two idiots have been charged with being psycho killers, and with the only doubt being about how the info was extracted.

Does that mean we should say no to these two, no, they haven't been found guilty. But it shows the blatant bullshit of the ban on medical evacuations is just that, bullshit

The issue is the libs want to stop medical evacs because rapists and pedos MIGHT be in their number, MIGHT

These two idiots have been charged with being psycho killers, and with the only doubt being about how the info was extracted.

Does that mean we should say no to these two, no, they haven't been found guilty. But it shows the blatant ******** of the ban on medical evacuations is just that, ********

The medicall bans are because once we medevac them into the country with constipation, it will be nigh on impossible to get them out again.

The medicall bans are because once we medevac them into the country with constipation, it will be nigh on impossible to get them out again.

No, the explanation was that they are likely to be rapists and pedos

It's in liberal campaign posters, "shorten protects pedos and rapists"

To be fair to these guys - who hasn't been to Rwanda and found the itch to do a bit of machete murdering

I hate mates deployed to Rwanda.

Locals knew they were only allowed to shoot in self defence so they would walk out in front of their positions dragging kids and hack the kids into pieces with machetes.

No, the explanation was that they are likely to be rapists and pedos

It's in liberal campaign posters, "shorten protects pedos and rapists"

Leftie logic:

Processes in place to MINIMISE the risk of people like this ever entering Australia - Racist!! Not humane!! Dutton is a pr*ck!!

A couple of accused individuals slip through, supposedly - Bah!! Not harsh enough!! What are they doing here!!

Seriously do lefties not understand how stupid this is? Sure, criticise Dutton etc for this mistake - BUT the ALTERNATIVE is processes even MORE LAX with Labor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back