Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 24 Team Thread - The 'Unluckiest' Little Club in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Hai everyone! Thanks for the votes, I have a question, which may seem rather stupid, but never mind, it wouldn't be the first time.

How does the game actually get played? Is it by a computer?

And where's the game day thread (if any) for said games? I was hoping to do lots of trolling and sledging etc, but I never know when it is?:drunk:

In short, I've got NFI what I'm doing!:D

Q1. How does the game actually get played? Is it by a computer?

Yes mate. There is a 'sim' that has all the players entered in to as named in the team sheet. The simulator runs a script of the commentary that is posted in the match thread. The simulation is completely random - anyone can win on the day (unless you're the Warriors playing the Dragons :angry: )

Q2. And where's the game day thread?

I'll tag you in the next one, db. It goes up tomorrow and runs for the week.

OH MY!- THREE AND OOOOOHHHHH!

CONEY ISLAND:
The Warriors continue to impress in season 24 downing the Wonders by 15 points at Van Cortlandt Park, Club Tsar Frankston Rover felt that "this is only the beginning, but the league has already gone and lost it's mind" before adding "Our squad this year is a special group of rookies, reprobates and recalcitrants but my word we can Qooty!, all you mother*ers are gonna pay we are gonna * your mothers while you watch and cry like whiny little bitches, the cup is ours"

Again leading by example Red "Leather" Vest did as he pleased, summoning 24 disposals, ably assisted by @db_swannie (19d, 10, thats right 10m), Raveneyes (21d, 9t) and zackah (22d). The day however belonged to Packedlunch , the towering ruckman has an epic 18 hitouts whilst dominating around the ground with 24 deadly disposals. craffles, did what craffles does kicking 4 goals his partner in crime for this particular afternoon was the ever efficient Ilksy who's three kicks resulted in three majors and I Dont Care seemed to care this week with three of his own. comewhatmay also cashed in with 3 snags.

WARRIORS 7 1 12 4 16 4 21 7 133
WONDERS 3 2 8 4 14 8 18 10 118

BEST: Packedlunch , RedVest4 , zackah , Raveneyes , @db_swannie , craffles ,I Dont Care, @Ilsky , comewhatmay
GOALS: craffles 4 , I Dont Care 3, Ilksy 3 , comewhatmay 3, Packedlunch 2, Le Grille 2 , @db_swannie , zackah , Raveneyes , Itsmyshow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q1. How does the game actually get played? Is it by a computer?

Yes mate. There is a 'sim' that has all the players entered in to as named in the team sheet. The simulator runs a script of the commentary that is posted in the match thread. The simulation is completely random - anyone can win on the day (unless you're the Warriors playing the Dragons :angry: )

Q2. And where's the game day thread?

I'll tag you in the next one, db. It goes up tomorrow and runs for the week.
So you're telling me, after 45 posts in last week's game thread.. (admittedly maybe a small handful having any sort of substance).. and I randomly got donuts. :oops::(

Posting stats - round 3

Top of the table bitches, top of the ******* table!!!

Finally the league's #destinationclub sits in our rightful position above all of those minnow flogs who are beneath us in so so many ways. To think they even contemplate breathing the same SFA air as our eternal greatness :thumbsdown: Bow down to us flogs.

Lower...

In a posting performance that rivalled the all time greats of the SFA (think any Warriors side not at the helm of Judas *spits*) we simply tore apart the #lolwonders in the match thread and demonstrated that season 24 will be an undefeated Warriors goofest that will have the SFA basking in our juicy magnificence.

And not one to gloat without sharing the glory of our greatness with our own, I think we should all take a moment to thank the qooty gods that season 24 will give something to all of us, even those amongst us who turn to early September hawfie holidays :rainbow:

In what is also a very nice and not at all planned segway I should point out that despite Essendon running at probably equal premiership favourites at this point, yours truely will be jetting off to Europe (Barcelona :eek:) for a month from Thursday and won't be around as much (or possibly at all if the unthinkable happens on Sunday). Unless one of you lazy campaigners wants to take over the posting stats I'll update them when I am back :thumbsu:

long live #thestreak

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 8.29.23 pm.png

Posting stats - round 3

Top of the table bitches, top of the ******* table!!!

Finally the league's #destinationclub sits in our rightful position above all of those minnow flogs who are beneath us in so so many ways. To think they even contemplate breathing the same SFA air as our eternal greatness :thumbsdown: Bow down to us flogs.

Lower...

In a posting performance that rivalled the all time greats of the SFA (think any Warriors side not at the helm of Judas *spits*) we simply tore apart the #lolwonders in the match thread and demonstrated that season 24 will be an undefeated Warriors goofest that will have the SFA basking in our juicy magnificence.

And not one to gloat without sharing the glory of our greatness with our own, I think we should all take a moment to thank the qooty gods that season 24 will give something to all of us, even those amongst us who turn to early September hawfie holidays :rainbow:

In what is also a very nice and not at all planned segway I should point out that despite Essendon running at probably equal premiership favourites at this point, yours truely will be jetting off to Europe (Barcelona :eek:) for a month from Thursday and won't be around as much (or possibly at all if the unthinkable happens on Sunday). Unless one of you lazy campaigners wants to take over the posting stats I'll update them when I am back :thumbsu:

long live #thestreak

View attachment 406740
I'm reintroducing the club song:

So you're telling me, after 45 posts in last week's game thread.. (admittedly maybe a small handful having any sort of substance).. and I randomly got donuts. :oops::(

...and I've given doughnuts this week (sorry gang) so it should be interesting to see what happens this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back