Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 24 Team Thread - The 'Unluckiest' Little Club in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Bada bing...

bada boom

An hour between posts, why are you so obsessed with it? Screams of jealousy of not being involved.
You'll need to get a grip if we are to play together.

Well, you're the expert on melting I suppose

Coming from you that's remarkable, the obsession across the board you've shown towards a group that doesn't give you a second thought is crazy ex-girlfriend levels.

I hope you can put your issues aside for the good of the mighty Warriors next season.

Its amazing how obsessed you are with it. You'd wheel over your own mother just to sniff the farts of a "Boys club" member, let alone be part of the group. Its quite sad how much thought you put into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from you that's remarkable, the obsession across the board you've shown towards a group that doesn't give you a second thought is crazy ex-girlfriend levels.

I hope you can put your issues aside for the good of the mighty Warriors next season.

Well, it's a bit of a game really...yes I am bored...you see I mention 'Boys Club' and then watch as if by magic it's members appear in melt guise. And then I count them...marginally better than watching grass grow I suppose

Well, it's a bit of a game really...yes I am bored...you see I mention 'Boys Club' and then watch as if by magic it's members appear in melt guise. And then I count them...marginally better than watching grass grow I suppose

Doesn't really count when the only two to post are the two that were already involved in the discussion at the time.

Its amazing how obsessed you are with it. You'd wheel over your own mother just to sniff the farts of a "Boys club" member, let alone be part of the group. Its quite sad how much thought you put into it.

Look, I'm bored now. Unless you're going to amuse me by licking your own crotch, I'm going to look over here now

Look, I'm bored now. Unless you're going to amuse me by licking your own crotch, I'm going to look over here now

It's his anus that he licks you pleb.

Yet you will continue to reply.

"Bored now" as soon as someone actually rips into your precious little mindset. Maybe if you're bored you've finally caught up to the rest of us. Time to move on.

Ugh who invited the wet blanket.

No offence bud, but didn't you see the sign?

c5015c0186a96328df7872a774fa11a9--chalkboard-ideas-cottage.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back