Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if they tested the vaccine before releasing it for human consumption they would have discovered the blood clot issue before people actually dropped dead from it.
This is just nuttery.

Conspiracies board please.

And current numbers have two Labor states in Queensland and WA at the lowest vaccination rates. Perfectly set up for either them or the unvaccinated to be blamed for not hitting Morrison's target.
Two states that have not had a big outbreak.

This is just nuttery.

Conspiracies board please.
Jeanette Young feels indifferent to this.

“Everyone should talk to their GP”

“I said I didn’t want 18 year olds getting AZ, and I still don’t”

Question: “At what age should they get the AZ vaccine?”

Dr Young: “60”

Must be a turn up for Warnie to get diagnosed with something that can't be treated with penicillin.
"My mum gave it to me"

Hey, it worked last time

All the "team red" or "team blue" wont change their votes unless something personally horrific happens to them. Daniel Andrews still has supporters in Victoria who think he is faultless throughout the whole thing, the same as there will be supporters who think Gladys or Scott Morrisson have done all they can.

People are ******* hypocritical bitches with zero morality and backbone today.
When medical professionals aligned to the 'right team' are criticised: "and your qualifications are....."

When medical professionals not aligned to the 'right team's are criticised: "Sorry, I'd rather trust other professionals thanks".

Patients will get a jab in each arm – one for flu and another for Covid – under current plans

Booster vaccinations against Covid-19 will be offered to as many as 32 million Britons from early next month alongside flu jabs, it has been reported.

The campaign could start as soon as 6 September over fears the efficacy of Britain’s earliest jabs may begin to decline.

Why is no one calling out the Premier of NSW for her bullshit math in regards to vaccinations. She keeps using the figures for one vaccination, not two (as is needed). Blows my mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Pharma: Hey Australia, we’ve got these vaccines available that are very effective at preventing death and serious illness caused by Coronavirus.
Straya: Yeah, na mate.

Australian Fed Govt: To protect the nation, we will ban travel to Bali, Phuket, Fiji and other overseas destinations, interstate travel, access to sporting events, bottle shops, cigarette stores, massage parlours and caravan parks for those who have not been vaccinated.

Straya: that’s unAustralian! Strewth. A breach of human rights. Call in the UN.

Australian Fed Govt: We will also be giving away $1m to a lucky winner who has been vaccinated each week in our vaccination lottery scheme.

Straya: Stone the crows! That’s nearly as good as the odds trying to pick 9 in the footy. When can I get me jab mate?

Jeanette Young feels indifferent to this.

“Everyone should talk to their GP”

“I said I didn’t want 18 year olds getting AZ, and I still don’t”

Question: “At what age should they get the AZ vaccine?”

Dr Young: “60”
So in context 😉 she had just finished urging over 60s to get vaccinated, due to inadequate numbers so far. She also recommended having the second jab earlier than the 12 weeks. She did say that under 60s should talk about it with their doctor.

Why is no one calling out the Premier of NSW for her bullshit math in regards to vaccinations. She keeps using the figures for one vaccination, not two (as is needed). Blows my mind.

Yeah as much as the business lobby will be gunning for opening up after a bunch of people are single-jabbed, I can't see it happening.

Last edited:
Only a matter of time until peopel took it into their own hands....
You're just jealous of my new-found immortality

If you want to group all those people together as a means to dismiss those legitimate negative outcomes of incessant lockdowns, then sure. Everyone who has lost their job is probably an anti-vaxxer, so let's not worry about them.
Everyone who died of Covid was already at deaths door and not worth worrying about, so, seems fair.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back