What the heck? Crazy vossy to coach port power

Remove this Banner Ad

GiantOrange

All Australian
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
With a vacant coaching position maybe opening up and rumblings there could be a chance crazy Vossy might get elevated to coach port in 2018?

Last edited:

Lol am I the only one that think Port are a rabble?

Coach gets them playing good footy, would've had a flag in 2014 if not for the players. 2017 Looking good again.

It's like they think they're a big 4 club or something. Hopefully a new coach works out worse for them and they receive a wake up call.

Coach gets them playing good footy, would've had a flag in 2014 if not for the players. 2017 Looking good again.

It's like they think they're a big 4 club or something. Hopefully a new coach works out worse for them and they receive a wake up call.

Starts at the top. Kochie and Kennett are very similar; they are risk takers business wise and want to grow the club but have no clue about footy yet continue to meddle in it instead of letting those who know what they are doing take care of that side of the club. We nearly lost Clarkson because of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hand in the keys if true (which it ain't). Voss very lucky Hird ran a mass doping regime because it makes us forget how disastrous Voss was as a coach to a degree.
Voss was elected by Brisbane to coach before he was ready which was to his detriment. Had he done his apprenticeship first more than likely would have been a different story. To judge his coaching ability on that is not very astute. It's like appointing an apprentice to run a Company way long before It's their time. The fault lay at the feet of the Hierarchy of the Brisbane Football Club at the time for being stupid enough to appoint an ex player with no coaching experience!

WAIT! Theres more than 1 AFL club other than Pooort!? NO!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back