Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

There is not, Urnie. Evenings have been spent watching us outclass opposition all summer then striking out with the fairer sex of late

If women got wet knickers from sportsbet account histories I'd need to wear my wellies to the bar however they seldom are. Perhaps a few festive pashes over the coming weeks? 'tis the season to be jolly after all...

Get around it lads

So LADS has a promo for the Big Bash games this week on H2H bets.

If your team scores 55+ runs as the batting team or gets 3+ wickets as the bowling team in the FIRST 6 OVERS of first innings of the match they will pay you out as a winner. Any data base fiends out there know how often either of these eventuates?

Last edited:
So LADS has a promo for the Big Bash games this week on H2H bets.

If your team scores 55+ runs as the batting team or gets 3+ wickets as the bowling team in the first innings of the match they will pay you out as a winner. Any data base fiends out there know how often either of these eventuates?
I'd guess the batting team gets 55+ runs every single time unless it's weather-affected.

I'm banned from Lads though so irrelevant to me

I'd guess the batting team gets 55+ runs every single time unless it's weather-affected.

I'm banned from Lads though so irrelevant to me

I left out a key point - they have to do it in the FIRST 6 OVERS :$

you've been on this forum a decade plus, how are you still getting ladbrokes promos

It was dormant for many years - I started using it again when sportsbet boosts went to complete s**t

I haven't bet with Lads for at least 4 years and they won't even offer a promo to try and get me back. It isn't like I'm way up with them either, was only about $600 from memory. Pretty pointless book to use for any halfway decent punter

Hard to find any value at all on the opening bbl match tonight. Bookies are on the ball.

Anyone got anything tasty?

Having said above - we had a punters club account with Lads that started with $300 or something, we fell down to like $100, got a depo bonus to take it back to $300 - and one of the guys used one of the $50 Free bets to bet on Australia to score exactly 2 runs in the first over of some random ass ODI @ $7 which landed.

that account got promo banned :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi lads.

Hope your betting accounts are nice and phat and you have been busy with members of the opposite sex...either horizontally or a dancefloor pash.

Me personally, I scored with a 47 year old on the weekend. (Im 33)

Lets hope i follow that up with some good tips.

T20 Perth v Sixers

Cammy Bancroft Dismissed Not Caught @ $2.00 TopSport

Rationale:
My record in this market is not good, even though, in theory, it is purely a numbers bet. Are the bookies odds reflective of the true probability of the event occurring?

Bancroft has a high % of dismissals not caught, the highest I have seen in fact, admittedly, from a sample size of 24. He is out not caught 66% of the time in T20....with odds of $2.00 on offer with TopSport, this is in theory a bet one should strictly take. Beware of the relatively small sample size and keep stakes small.

Hi lads.

Hope your betting accounts are nice and phat and you have been busy with members of the opposite sex...either horizontally or a dancefloor pash.

Me personally, I scored with a 47 year old on the weekend. (Im 33)

Lets hope i follow that up with some good tips.

T20 Perth v Sixers

Cammy Bancroft Dismissed Not Caught @ $2.00 TopSport

Rationale:
My record in this market is not good, even though, in theory, it is purely a numbers bet. Are the bookies odds reflective of the true probability of the event occurring?

Bancroft has a high % of dismissals not caught, the highest I have seen in fact, admittedly, from a sample size of 24. He is out not caught 66% of the time in T20....with odds of $2.00 on offer with TopSport, this is in theory a bet one should strictly take. Beware of the relatively small sample size and keep stakes small.

For the record, it had been a long time between drinks, had to go back to August and the night Stokes got the English hope to my last touchdown....so to speak, with a 45 year old.

Also like this play, sample size is a touch small for my liking, but it is what it is. Once again, it is the Perthy Scorchers v the Siddy Sixers.

Jordan Silk to score 20 or more @ $2.63 (PlayUp)

Has a great record at home with the sixers, busting this mark 11/18 times. Odds look juicy. Away record is poor by comparison. Bookies may be getting lazy and looking at his overall record to frame this market.

Punish them.

I haven't bet with Lads for at least 4 years and they won't even offer a promo to try and get me back. It isn't like I'm way up with them either, was only about $600 from memory. Pretty pointless book to use for any halfway decent punter

I dont wanna hear a history lesson or your life sob story. Everyone has one of them.

You have no picks and no tips.

Lift ya game soft lad.

47 years old?! You'd have to blow the dust off it before having a go. That's enough to turn any one 'soft'...

Stick to desperate old cougars and books with $5 limits, Urnie. Let the adults play with real betting limits and birds in their prime!

47 years old?! You'd have to blow the dust off it before having a go. That's enough to turn any one 'soft'...

Stick to desperate old cougars and books with $5 limits, Urnie. Let the adults play with real betting limits and birds in their prime!

You are just jelly.

That moment you realise you are older than the urn :( fml

How old are you mate?

I think I know why you love Paris? Did your missus seal the deal there with you?

Anyway, another ripping bet here for the lads.

Any player from India to score a 100 v West Indies (2nd ODI) (ToppySport) @ $2.40

Cashes around about 60% of the between these 2 sides in India over the last 10 years. Indian batsmen love this ground as well. Some huge individual scores at this location.

Also like this play, sample size is a touch small for my liking, but it is what it is. Once again, it is the Perthy Scorchers v the Siddy Sixers.

Jordan Silk to score 20 or more @ $2.63 (PlayUp)

Has a great record at home with the sixers, busting this mark 11/18 times. Odds look juicy. Away record is poor by comparison. Bookies may be getting lazy and looking at his overall record to frame this market.

Punish them.
$2.88 SB

How old are you mate?

I think I know why you love Paris? Did your missus seal the deal there with you?

Anyway, another ripping bet here for the lads.

Any player from India to score a 100 v West Indies (2nd ODI) (ToppySport) @ $2.40

Cashes around about 60% of the between these 2 sides in India over the last 10 years. Indian batsmen love this ground as well. Some huge individual scores at this location.

Easy money.

2 winners already tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back