Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

$50 SGM Marsh 10+ runs and scorchers win @1.90 Sportsbet

Risk is Scorchers were dogshit last game but have got Marsh, Munro and Inglis back

Marsh is a risk after a short layoff but he is the form player of pretty much the world in this format

Lads cooked the same game multi odds, just saw some of these on Facebook. Surely they void

Attachments

• E0A72BEB-7379-4945-977C-6F17D5FB00E2.png
    E0A72BEB-7379-4945-977C-6F17D5FB00E2.png
    299.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 8605FD06-AD34-44ED-82CE-FB80631E094A.png
    8605FD06-AD34-44ED-82CE-FB80631E094A.png
    338.1 KB · Views: 74
  • BF819D26-34AC-4E63-A82D-DD5990171CAD.png
    BF819D26-34AC-4E63-A82D-DD5990171CAD.png
    260.3 KB · Views: 74
Lads cooked the same game multi odds, just saw some of these on Facebook. Surely they void
Those odds cannot be right, they are gonna be voided

As a comparison I tried marsh 20+ Munro 10+ and scorchees win on Sportsbet pre match, it was paying 2.30

I thought the marsh 10+ and scorchers win was generous at 1.90

(1.25 and 1.51 respectively pre multi)

Marsh 20+ was 1.62 at SB

Lads have cooked it hard with those odds

Those odds cannot be right, they are gonna be voided

As a comparison I tried marsh 20+ Munro 10+ and scorchees win on Sportsbet pre match, it was paying 2.30

I thought the marsh 10+ and scorchers win was generous at 1.90

(1.25 and 1.51 respectively pre multi)

Marsh 20+ was 1.62 at SB

Lads have cooked it hard with those odds

They will be, human error or some bs. Bookies shouldn't be allowed to do it, honour the *ing bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd imagine as well some sort of odds boost was involved.
Have to be a crazy boost

If we just take for face value odds of

Mash 20+ @2
Munro 10+ @2
Scorchers to win @1.60

And I'm being generous with all of those odds

2 x 2 x 1.6 = 6.4

(got to remember these SGMs affect each other so in theory should be lower anyway, as in Scorchers more likely to win if Marsh 20+)

Then it somehow gets to 100ish?

Thats a boost of like 15x

I wonder if anyone posted a follow up for it, keen to see what they were offered

Seems like most got cancelled due to pricing error, they refused to cancel losing bets. Some people got paid out for wins under $1000

Seems like most got cancelled due to pricing error, they refused to cancel losing bets. Some people got paid out for wins under $1000
Jeez if they paid out some with those odds then I would be chasing that up, not fair for them to pay out some and not others

Also lol at not cancelling the losing bets, man Lads is scum

Dont have a problem with them paying out a few nickel and dime desperates but if they're not also cancelling the losing bets then they will find themselves with a fair bit to answer for if anyone bothered filing a dispute

Dont have a problem with them paying out a few nickel and dime desperates but if they're not also cancelling the losing bets then they will find themselves with a fair bit to answer for if anyone bothered filing a dispute
Exactly

I was on that no player to get 40+ disposals in AFL a couple seasons ago at insane odds. Sportsbet pricing error BUT

They kept the market open all week (an 'obvious' error would be picked up quick)
Didn't cancel losing bets, only winning bets
Paid out some smaller winners or gave bonus bets to them

In the end the NTRC or whoever it is ruled they needed to pay everyone out in full...

I think I've discovered why urnie is AWOL.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/cricket/big-bash-league-glenn-maxwell-latest-melbourne-stars-player-to-test-positive-to-covid/news-story/6d897477cd98127b6de9f87a93acb98c&ved=2ahUKEwi739XjkJ71AhWPyTgGHfuiD0EQFnoECGAQAQ&sqi=2&usg=AOvVaw2KzBWDXOpyjpZlaP5QIbqa

The TAB punter who put $109,000 on Maxwell or Marcus Stoinis to top score for the Stars this summer probably agrees. He must feel sick, with or without the virus.

‘Healthy’ Hilton Cartwright (256 runs) leads Joe Clarke (203) and Maxwell (188) with Stoinis on 65. Those three all have Covid.
This bloke is a genius

End of regular season results for the BBL.

1642639898857.png
As you can see, most of the profit was made in the first half of the season, and then just basically a break even hold for the second half.
Results were harder to predict as the second half had more COVID chaos, some teams had different levels of need to win/motivation, and we saw significant team changes in the second half.

1642640003165.png

Bet on 47 out of 55 possible games, so pretty much had a go at everything, with a pretty solid win rate.

Happy with that ROI made in just over 6 weeks.

Finals will be interesting, obviously much harder to predict games as every team remaining can play well on their day. A number of teams have losses of key players, and a number have key players returning as well.

The biggest net gain I can see is Adelaide Strikers, gaining Head and Carey is potentially game changing, although they no longer have Rashid Khan, but they have won a few without him already.

The Scorchers and Sixers are the two best, most reliable teams in it, and gain Richardson and Lyon as well only further strengthens their claims for the championship.

The Thunder do gain a lot in Khawaja, but they have lost key strike bowlers recently, particularly Hasnain who was both a key wicket taker and fairly economical when needed.

The Canes have amazing batting on their day, and the addition of Boland in his form is also a huge get. But can he translate test form to T20 form? He has not always been the best T20 bowler.

While Strikers have the best net gain, I feel the best balanced team with both bat and ball especially is the Schorchers. Not only do they have the best individual T20 batsman in Mitch Marsh, but Richardson only adds to one of, if not the best, bowling line ups in the BBL.

They are my tip to win, although not worth taking at $2.32, better off backing them in each of the individual games rather than $2.32 from here.

The value bets are the Thunder at $7.60 and Strikers at $15.5
Half a unit on each is not a bad play. Those odds represent them as a 13% and 6% chance each. While I don't think either will win, they are probably a better chance than that.

On Sydney Thunder (1.77) to win tonight, think they'll be too good for the Strikers. No Rashid Khan and an in form Uzzie should be the difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back