Cricket Betting. Best Cricket Tipster in the land in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Put some cash on Bangladesh @ 1.25 during the break for last night's ODI after Afghanistan scored a paltry 215.

After 5 overs Bangladesh were 18/4 and after 12 overs 51/6.

Step up Afif and Mehedi who put on 174 for the 7th wicket and won the game for Bangladesh with 7 balls to spare.

Never in doubt.

Put some cash on Bangladesh @ 1.25 during the break for last night's ODI after Afghanistan scored a paltry 215.

After 5 overs Bangladesh were 18/4 and after 12 overs 51/6.

Step up Afif and Mehedi who put on 174 for the 7th wicket and won the game for Bangladesh with 7 balls to spare.

Never in doubt.
Glorious when you're on the right end of a crazy comeback or match swing.

On the opposite end, thinking you're ready to spend your winnings then that happens and you lose.

"HOW THE * DID THEY LOSE THAT?"
What The Hell Wtf GIF

On the opposite end, thinking you're ready to spend your winnings then that happens and you lose.

"HOW THE fu** DID THEY LOSE THAT?"
What The Hell Wtf GIF

Also known as 90% of bets on Women's tennis

Big bash time. Few overs prayers

Runs.
Heat. Heazlett, 12s into 9s but still val pb

Gades. Finch and marsh up top but could go twang any moment. Maddinson 15s 365 and Marcus Harris 34s sb appeal.

Stars. Cartwright 15s into 10s pb. Is 5s on 365. No big show so more opportunity. 10s is good.

Thunder. Sangha is into 4.50 on pb but good bet as Hales and rissole will be gone early.

Sixers. Hughes 10s 365

Poles.
Strikers Conway 10s, 365

Scorchers. Faves hard to beat but On 365 Tymal Mills is 21s, pbet and sb have him 7s, and he should play bulk games.
Could also spec Morris 67s sb.

Hobart across the diff books u can get Ellis 3.50 and Meridith 4s. Take ya pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big bash time. Few overs prayers

Runs.
Heat. Heazlett, 12s into 9s but still val pb

Gades. Finch and marsh up top but could go twang any moment. Maddinson 15s 365 and Marcus Harris 34s sb appeal.

Stars. Cartwright 15s into 10s pb. Is 5s on 365. No big show so more opportunity. 10s is good.

Thunder. Sangha is into 4.50 on pb but good bet as Hales and rissole will be gone early.

Sixers. Hughes 10s 365

Poles.
Strikers Conway 10s, 365

Scorchers. Faves hard to beat but On 365 Tymal Mills is 21s, pbet and sb have him 7s, and he should play bulk games.
Could also spec Morris 67s sb.

Hobart across the diff books u can get Ellis 3.50 and Meridith 4s. Take ya pick.

Just one thing with the Thunder Hales is now expected to play the entire tournament, was leaked a few days ago to members.

Wow that's big news

Not sure how reliable it is but they usually don't tell porky pies. That said I still think you are right with Sangha anyway. If I was looking for a value pick, Alex Ross worth a small spec. Think it's out of Hales/Sangha though. Just worry about Sangha's form it's horrible!

Yep good call, though watch the spinners they have coming in. Ellis over Riley as Meredith won't play every game with his body.

Like Siddle for Adelaide, death bowler and gets 2 most games

Was wary of Paris also

yeah won't go there, and same with behrendorff. Generally speaking I avoid blokes that get injured. It's why I'm wary of Ross, started brilliant last year then got injured again.

Hazelett I have no idea (was dreadful last year ), not sure why but I feel Bryant MIGHT have that season that we've all thought he could. Coming off brilliant form for QLD into this comp. He'd be the one I'd spec there no idea on the price though I'd want more than Hazelett's price.

I was surprised with heazlett pick til I saw list of others. Bris look stinky

They will either come top 3 (with their top heavy batting) or they will come close to last. That's why I feel Bryant is a good play- if they do anything he's going to be a big reason.

Renshaw wherever he's playing would be worth a go to, probably close to the most form bat in Australia and when bats are in form they do well.

Jono Wells for the Gades would be where I'd be going too. Rubbish side and Finch is as cooked as my steak last night. Wells will get 25+ most games, that should be enough.

They will either come top 3 (with their top heavy batting) or they will come close to last. That's why I feel Bryant is a good play- if they do anything he's going to be a big reason.

Renshaw wherever he's playing would be worth a go to, probably close to the most form bat in Australia and when bats are in form they do well.

Jono Wells for the Gades would be where I'd be going too. Rubbish side and Finch is as cooked as my steak last night. Wells will get 25+ most games, that should be enough.
rubbish side idk about that there internationals are pretty decent Finch will find form

rubbish side idk about that there internationals are pretty decent Finch will find form

We’ll Finch hasn’t for 2 years and that included last years BBL. He’s poison unders for me. Least Wells got runs last year. Confident Wells gets your 20-25 most games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back