Food, Drink & Dining Out Cup of Soups

Remove this Banner Ad

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's that time of the year when it gets colder and the Cup of Soups go on special and you cash in.

What are peoples favourite flavours?

The Continental brand 'Pepper Steak and Mushroom' is my all time favourite while others i enjoy are 'Spanish Tomato' and 'Creamy Chicken'

The woolies brand 'Mexican' is great as well.

Tom Yum, Thai Red Curry, Laksa, Chicken Curry Noodle, Continental Italian Minestrone.

Exactly same thinking. Winter lunches at home are buttered toast and cup a soups.

Laksa the obvious no.1, never disappoints. Anything creamy really, but load up on the Laksas.

Although it is basically a day's hit of sodium, so try to balance it out with something low on salt for dinner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I buy the big n chunky cans because they are just like me, big and chunky

Chilli Beef and Butter Chicken can get in and around my mouth

I buy the big n chunky cans because they are just like me, big and chunky

Chilli Beef and Butter Chicken can get in and around my mouth

Yeah they're not bad, just add some rice and you've got yourself a cheap and easy meal, prefer them to the powdered cup of soup s**t.

my absolute favorite soup is eat something else, just never got into soups, if I want water I'll drink it if I want food I'll eat it, mixing the two in the same bowl just doesn't do it for me

Yeah they're not bad, just add some rice and you've got yourself a cheap and easy meal, prefer them to the powdered cup of soup s**t.

I can fit a can in my mornings very well, and they will keep me going until 1-2pm.

i would need about 20 Cup of Soups to keep me going

You know, you can make your own soups whilst also having some handy cup-a-soups in the cupboard. For a lot of people it doesn't have to be an either/or thing.

Buy a slow cooker. Fill with water, packet of chicken wings, one carrot cut 3-4 times. One stick celery cut 3-4 times. Two onions cut in half. Bay leaf. Some peppercorns or cracked pepper. Cook overnight or even 24 hours.
You will then have the best chicken stock. Put in containers in fridge.
When you want soup heat up and add a little pasta or rice.

No chemicals preservatives and tastes the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back