FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wanted to bump this thread because I've been watching some old episodes of Curb recently and the whole restaurant story arc was brilliant. But this scene right at the end of the episode had me belly laughing like I haven't for some time:

The fact that in a scene where everyone is swearing obscenely at the top of their lungs, Susie can still manage to shock is a testament to her character!

Just wanted to bump this thread because I've been watching some old episodes of Curb recently and the whole restaurant story arc was brilliant. But this scene right at the end of the episode had me belly laughing like I haven't for some time:

The fact that in a scene where everyone is swearing obscenely at the top of their lungs, Susie can still manage to shock is a testament to her character!

That's the only time I've seen Susie go off at Cheryl, although I could be mistaken. Larry cops her wrath most, closely followed by her husband Jeff and I've seen Leon cross her and feel her sharp tongue, but if there are other examples of her yelling at Cheryl, I can't recall them.

As I posted a few pages back s9 was the first series I saw of this show and i found funniest thing in ages.

Finished the rest of other series about 6-12 months ago and as good as it gets for comedy.

Going to miss Funkhouser but looking forward to the new series.

Season 10 premieres on the Comedy Channel tomorrow night at 8:30pm
Oh that has come round so quickly! I'm very excited about this. Absolute comedy genius and just as funny second time through. Even though season 9 felt like a bit of fan service at times, it was still pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved these bits...

When Larry was nose testing the coffee temp...

Lewis: “What are you, a *in’ goose?”

Or Leon :It’s called tappin’ hours. This is the hours when people are tappin’ ass.”

And yes Jeff does look like Weinstein.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back