Damien Martyn has a dig at Peter Roebuck on Twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 23, 2004
AFL Club
Adelaide
dmartyn30

i wonder what mr Roebuck can come up with now hiding behind his laptop about michael clarke, the game is always much easier at a desk

Think it's a pretty fair assessment, but then again, all of us Bigfooty posters could come under the same level of criticism. Then again, we know everything about the game. :D

Think it's a pretty fair assessment, but then again, all of us Bigfooty posters could come under the same level of criticism. Then again, we know everything about the game. :D

When Bigfooty posters start getting paid for their opinions, then they can start drawing criticism. Roebuck is, supposedly, a professional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't disagree with Martyn. The holier than thou Peter Roebuck is a fantastic writer though I wish he more time to leave his Ivory Tower and join us mere mortals down here who love their cricket.

While I dislike Roebuck and didn't agree with his article entirely on the Bingle/Clarke saga if this is what Martyn is refering to, Roebuck had relevant points.

At least this isn't an issue Martyn is sitting on the fence about unlike his Ashes commentary.

Don't disagree with Martyn. The holier than thou Peter Roebuck is a fantastic writer though I wish he more time to leave his Ivory Tower and join us mere mortals down here who love their cricket.
That's the best analysis of Roebuck I've heard.

I actually like the guy on the radio, but many of his print articles pontificate too much.

i remembered an article an indian journalist wrote about jason gillespie scoring a double. that's ONE MORE damian martin will ever get!

for those that didnt know this was a journalist martin shoved out of the way when the australian team went up to the podium to celebrate a victory in the champions league

i remembered an article an indian journalist wrote about jason gillespie scoring a double. that's ONE MORE damian martin will ever get!

for those that didnt know this was a journalist martin shoved out of the way when the australian team went up to the podium to celebrate a victory in the champions league

Gillespie was giving it to them more.

Every time he'd come back to the dressing sheds - he'd point out the players he had passed

M Waugh - check
D Martyn - check
D Boon - check
etc etc

Gold by the big fella

Martyn has 12 more hundreds than Gillespie has.

And the person Martyn pushed was Sharad Pawar, the BCCI chief.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back