England v Ireland Only Test 2023 at Lords June 1-June 4

Who will win the Only test between England and Ireland?

• England

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good effort by Ireland but the gap between the two sides is too great.

More test cricket for Ireland, please. It's the only way they can catch up.
Need to get some FC cricket up and going again in Ireland too

Crawley finishes it in the first over with three 4s in a row.

England playing Bazball right until the end.

Easy gig for Stokes, he didn't bat or bowl but he will have to front up for the Captain's interview.

I hope they don't mention Bazball to him as he doesn't like that term, the first rule of Bazball is you don't talk about Bazball.

It’s day 3 on an absolute road in perfect batting conditions, not exactly the best gauge.

He was bowling around the wicket, into no rough and bowling 2 feet outside leg stump.

The Irish were dispatching him to the boundary with ease.

Australia will hit him out of the attack and force Stokes to bowl. Bookmark it.

That Lords pitch was playing like Adelaide.

He was bowling around the wicket, into no rough and bowling 2 feet outside leg stump.

The Irish were dispatching him to the boundary with ease.

Australia will hit him out of the attack and force Stokes to bowl. Bookmark it.

That Lords pitch was playing like Adelaide.
Well no need to bookmark it now, Leach is out of the Ashes with a lower back injury

You only have to look at the crowd today at Lord's to see the success of Bazball, it's a packed house in a one sided test between England and Ireland.

Pre-Bazball England and the house there would be half empty, they style of test cricket England are playing is bringing the crowds back again.

It's putting bums on seats.
In the Test match between these 2 teams 4 years ago there were over 25k at all 3 days.

28k on day 3 the biggest days crowd of this Test. There was bugger all difference.

Great interview with Adair, today was a good day for Ireland making England bat again but they need to move on to a WC qualifier against Zimbabwe.

They have bigger fish to fry.

Forget the Ashes, the Ireland v Zimbabwe World Cup qualifier is the main event, I hope Kayo are covering it as I will be glued to every f***ing ball.

Ireland aren't playing Zimbabwe in World Cup qualifying, at least not initially. The qualifiers are in Zimbabwe but Ireland and Zimbabwe are in different groups. I think the matches will be on icc.tv rather than Kayo but I don't think that's fully confirmed yet.

Back