Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

Its similar to that clip of Bomber Thompson saying 'frozen water' inferring meth on the couch a few years back. AFL and its media is a boys club and everything is silent until its revealed or leaked to the public, through crimes and the like, at which point journos like Sheehan believe its 'in the public interest' because everyone knows about it. I suspect if a jorno was to break this rule and leak information about players or staff drug habits etc their career would be a very short.

Its similar to that clip of Bomber Thompson saying 'frozen water' inferring meth on the couch a few years back. AFL and its media is a boys club and everything is silent until its revealed or leaked to the public, through crimes and the like, at which point journos like Sheehan believe its 'in the public interest' because everyone knows about it. I suspect if a jorno was to break this rule and leak information about players or staff drug habits etc their career would be a very short.

haha thats what he said on the podcast

Bigfooty got a mention in the HUN...

The images — which went viral on Twitter — showed the 53-year-old wearing a blonde wig and makeup while in custody being interviewed over stalking and other offences.

Some police officers were leaked the images from colleagues and others received the photos from outside the force, including via Twitter and online AFL forum BigFooty.

Bigfooty got a mention in the HUN...

The images — which went viral on Twitter — showed the 53-year-old wearing a blonde wig and makeup while in custody being interviewed over stalking and other offences.

Some police officers were leaked the images from colleagues and others received the photos from outside the force, including via Twitter and online AFL forum BigFooty.
bf has more credibility than the hun

bf has more credibility than the hun
You certainly get more up to date and accurate information on BF compared to the Hun.
Each club board easily has a poster they trust to share and post information from reliable and credible sources.
The herald sun is no match.

A blanket ban on anything Murdoch related being posted on here is the next step coming. I know Liverpool and Everton have nothing to do with The Sun and are bettter off for it.
Naturally, the larger Victorian clubs get the higher exposure but for someone like North or the Saints, we have no interest in giving a greater reach to the vitriol that’s gets published.
* the Herald Sun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a former male player and coach likes to dress up in womens cloths and is a stalker.
I wouldn't want to be asked to spin this.

Former AFL player and coach dresses as woman was spying for ASIO, public misled to believe it was something else. Now in protection with ASIO friends the CIA in langely falls, it is believed the Smith family are providing protection

Each club board easily has a poster they trust to share and post information from reliable and credible sources.
The herald sun is no match.

A blanket ban on anything Murdoch related being posted on here is the next step coming. I know Liverpool and Everton have nothing to do with The Sun and are bettter off for it.
Naturally, the larger Victorian clubs get the higher exposure but for someone like North or the Saints, we have no interest in giving a greater reach to the vitriol that’s gets published.
fu** the Herald Sun
Triple f**k The Herald Sun.

And that's even before i get to thinking about their footy coverage and their laughable Footy Chief.
I said at the time when we signed that deal with Murdoch we was getting into bed with the devil, and I'm proved right yet again on these matters

A delightful display of reductio ad absurdum. You're grouping highly complex and unique situations - being managed in an ad hoc fashion - with violent criminal convictions and comparing them all with a blatant, egregious and singular "mistake" by a police officer. I don't need to point out all the obvious fallacies and lack of appreciation for nuance in those broad situations housed within your reasoning (I would be here for a while).

However, I will take 30 seconds to point a couple out; there is currently a special inquiry into the management of the Ruby Princess and so it's a premature conclusion to state "nobody will lose their job". It is impossible to know with any real certainty if someone has, did or will lose their job as a result of that. Secondly, you make generalistic and factually incorrect comments about "people convicted of bashing people every day walk free from courts with bonds etc" yet when this assertion is challenged it has no basis in evidence or in reality.
The purpose of these enquiries is to discover that it was a systemic failure and that everyone will learn from it the next time. Never previously experienced it etc etc. Always the same result. How many bushfire Royal Commissions? Always recommend the same things, but are never implemented, until the next disaster when they have another costly Royal Commission to reach the same conclusions as the previous Royal Commissions. It is all about covering politicians asses, always has been, always will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back