Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

Then in a game against Swan Districts Brad Shine hit him hard with a bump, then walked over him. One of the best bumps I saw handed out. Shine was a tough bugger. Laidley never got over it.
Never got over it?

Didn't he go on to play about 200 AFL games and play in 2 Flags?

I'm thinking of marketing a new board game - fun for the whole family trying to guess the perpetrator of an AFL-themed scandal...

How does this sound?

C-LEWD-O

You have to solve the riddle of who has been arrested, e.g. "I deduce it's Dean Laidley in a dress at the local police station..." or "I deduce it's XXXX with an underage groupie in a hotel room..."

I reckon Parker Bros will be all over it.
I get the feeling your jokes date from 1973 too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note: Posting THOSE rumours, unsubstantiated details, and text message screen caps in this thread will get you a day off at least. Transphobic digs and jokes? That's a paddlin'.

Last edited:
Oh ok no worries then. A cleaner just wandering past can fire off a few shots of any in progress police interview they like. Nothing to see here.

It's a massive scandal for Victoria Police; it can't be sugar coated.

But all the other things....even this year we had "all good" for the guy who nearly got his arm torn off in a raid, "all good" for the blokes who put a high pressure hose in the blokes face and 'nothing to see here" when they found all the diaries from Simon Overland who just told the Royal Commission he never kept a diary. That's just this year off the top of my head.

To me it is the 0.1% of police that give the rest a bad name. If you had a 2L bottle of milk and you were told 99.9% was milk but that 0.1% was bull semen, I don't think you would drink it.
Unless you’re a real cow o_O

Last edited:
A lovely person with a heart of gold , assists a couple of different charities. Likes walks on the beach, online shopping and macrame. Well that's what I heard, hope this helps?
They don't call you the acurate one for nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back