Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we are not getting Lynch then pay him a bit more, l think he will come good as he is still growing into his body. Upside can be large for us if we can get him right and happy.
Kids got talent to spare, cannot afford to lose talent for the long term
If we were to go after May due to Lynchmond making up his mind, I'd be swinging Moore back to CHF next year, once he can actually stay on the park.

If we were to go after May due to Lynchmond making up his mind, I'd be swinging Moore back to CHF next year, once he can actually stay on the park.
I would not as we still need a chb, the only other one is Reid who could play there, but not willing to take that risk.

Last edited:
He's gone.
Pretty obvious.
We make the most of it in terms of a deal and move on.
It is what it is.
It’s like Alan Toovey all over again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His dad repeatedly says he regrets the fact he left Collingwood. I will be stunned if his son repeats this mistake.
Maybe more a ‘lifestyle’ decision.
If we managed to get the Saints 1st pick I’d do it. But would rather keep him.

His dad repeatedly says he regrets the fact he left Collingwood. I will be stunned if his son repeats this mistake.
From memory, a Godfather offer was made by Melbourne and Peter went. There was also crap going down at Collingwood during the 82 season and he'd had enough of losing Grand Finals. So a change of environment was in order.
As for Darcy, the reasons for a change of state may be more complex. I doubt Peter would deny his son an opportunity just because he regrets a decision made 36 years ago.

So what we ask for as I doubt swans trade there 1st Rounder with Blakely going to them

IF he wants to go to Sydney he can always go to GWS.

Shiel would be nice.

I know the old where there’s smoke there is fire. I still can’t help but feel with the lack of media exposure we’re still likely to sign him. There’s minimal interest but it’s one of our best young players, leaving one of the biggest clubs in the land who’s also top 4, I would think there would be more interest in getting story that currently seems present.

Could be more hopeful than anything

Who is Lloyd? Never heard of him
According to AFL 2018 Stats-Jake led the Comp with a season high average for most kicks of 405 while playing all 22 games and also came 10th for overall disposals and marks.More durable than Darcy at this stage at 24 years of age. Finished equal 2nd in SWANS B & F 2017. Originally from Horsham Vic.Not a goose by any means. Not a replacement for type for type however does have credentials for a possible 3 way swap if wanting to come back to Victoria.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back