Recommitted Darcy Moore [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s what he is now, so why would that change?
Players off change clubs for a change in role.

It makes sense that Lloyd would see himself as a midfielder looking for opportunity.

I’ve not met many half backs flankers who don’t fancy themselves as midfielders.

Really any evidence of 1) Moore being gay 2) him being uncomfortable at Collingwood because he is gay.

You must assume Paul Williams, Nick Davis, Andrew Schuble etc must have left Collingwood to go to Sydney because they were gay. You sir are a muppett of the highest order.
Those other guys aren't part of this conversation.
I don't assume he wants to leave Collingwood only because he feels uncomfortable there.
He would be looking at the Swans because he wanta to play finals every year, be part of a calm and welcoming environment and enjoying Australia's only international class city

This post gave me a chuckle
Slip of the tongue...
Eddie is a solid racist and his king Kong statement was an excursion into his mind

You are incorrect about my age and my motivations
Ignore list is your friend.

This whole Darcy Moore trade is dependent upon price isn't it. He is unrealised potential which affects price or should. I honestly believe that Collingwood will be expecting a trade beyond true value if Eddies comments are any guide and will cruel any deal. This year is a super draft so that draft picks have greater value than normal. These factors influence.

As you are interested in continuing to make yourself look foolish, can you show me where Eddie or anyone currently at Collingwood has been homophobic and therefore not an environment for a player to come out. Any example will do.
Word at the time was that Lumumba's falling out with Collingwood was due to him taking issue with Bucks giving Seedsman the nickname "Les" on account of the fact that his haircut made him look like a lesbian. No idea if it was true or not though.

This post gave me a chuckle
Slip of the tongue...
Eddie is a solid racist and his king Kong statement was an excursion into his mind

You are incorrect about my age and my motivations

I am no Eddie McGuire fan, but I always thought his comment about Goodes being used to promote King Kong was more of a joke that referenced the SITUATION before anything else, despite its horrible timing. I never took it that he was agreeing Goodes looked like a monkey and should be used to market it as such.

I am no Eddie McGuire fan, but I always thought his comment about Goodes being used to promote King Kong was more of a joke that referenced the SITUATION before anything else, despite its horrible timing. I never took it that he was agreeing Goodes looked like a monkey and should be used to market it as such.
Subconscious thinking
It came across loud and clear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100%

Those other guys aren't part of this conversation.
I don't assume he wants to leave Collingwood only because he feels uncomfortable there.
He would be looking at the Swans because he wanta to play finals every year, be part of a calm and welcoming environment and enjoying Australia's only international class city

LOLOLOLOL.jpg

We’ve got McCartin, Blakey and of course Reid.

If we want Moore it’ll be on our terms. Sorry Ed.

All your mob has to do is pick up the phone to AFL house and it will magically happen.

JUst look at the roll call of past Sydney forwards: Lockett, Hall and Franklin.

I wonder what they all have in common?

Eddie strikes me as a pretty open minded non judgemental kind of guy.
Are you kidding. Make one comment about the salary cap or COLA and he will attack you and jump down your throat.

If you think he is non judgemental at Collingwood issues, it is because he surrounds himself with Yes men (and women).

He has hand picked the Collingwood board they know not to challenge him.

Last edited:
What about your lack of humanity, in terms of lack of forgiveness and judging someone by their slip of the tongue poor taste in humour over say, all the good that persons done for the community and what they actually stand for? Politically Eddie is left of centre and progressive on social issues.

He clearly has more humanity in his little pinky than you or CC combined.

Just on CheapCharlie, location Bangkok, I'm tipping a 60yo dirty sex tourist to be honest. That's about his humanity. Written all over it.
Problem is Eddie didn't immediately apologise.
He blamed it on a slip of tongue, then he blamed it on pain killers because he had an injured foot and was on crutches.

He has prior history of being cultural insensitive "land of falafel" and made misogynist comments against women.

Eddie deserves to be judged poorly and he doesn't have anyone to blame but himself.
He should count his lucky stars that he still has a job. Roseanne Barr lost hers in the USA when she made a similar mistake that Eddie did to Adam Goodes.

Also Goodes is on record that he doesn't consider Eddie a friend anymore, which suggests Eddie belated apology wasn't geniune.

Also Goodes is on record that he doesn't consider Eddie a friend anymore, which suggests Eddie belated apology wasn't geniune.

I can never quite grasp this logic. It could just as easily explain a character flaw in Goodes.

The fact an apology isn't accepted is not proof that it wasn't genuine.

I can never quite grasp this logic. It could just as easily explain a character flaw in Goodes.

The fact an apology isn't accepted is not proof that it wasn't genuine.

Peter is not exactly someone who you'd guess has a master in humanities and social sciences. Bags the club at every opportunity and it's players at a time it's well known some of those players suffer from anxiety and depression because of miserable ramblings such as his. To the point where you question if it's a troll alias. I'm not so sure.

Demanding people be sacked where the punishment doesn't fit the crime is the behaviour of an sjw, straight out, trust me, PS is an absolute campaigner of a supporter. People with more progressive views don't pay out at everything like this guy does.

Last edited:
Peter is not exactly someone who you'd guess has a master in humanities and social sciences. Bags the club at every opportunity and it's players at a time it's well known some of those players suffer from anxiety and depression because of miserable ramblings such as his. To the point where you question if it's a troll alias. I'm not so sure.

Demanding people be sacked where the punishment doesn't fit the crime is the behaviour of an sjw, straight out, trust me, PS is an absolute campaigner of a supporter. People with more progressive views don't pay out at everything like this guy does.

Mate, do you expect me to believe this, because I would have to accept at the same time Collingwood wasn't aware of this, so they went and blew pick 9 in the draft on this kid?

Can you see how I might find your post to be irrational at the very least?

Last edited:

Plenty of self righteous SJW's on this website. I have been banned or threatened with a ban on a number of occasions for daring to question the post modernist and Marxist ideological BS. Fancy calling a classic liberal a fascist...... these ideologies are cancer.

Sounds identical to MattDougie

Mate, do you expect me to believe this, because I would have to accept at the same time Collingwood wasn't aware of this, so they went and blew pick 9 in the draft on this kid?

Can you see how I might find your post to be irrational at the very least?

I'm talking about Peter Sidork… the poster in this thread. I've read some of your stuff on the societies board, better poster there than on here. Peter on the other hand...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back