Rumour "Dayne Beams to Essendon" - Tom Morris, 3aw

Remove this Banner Ad

So are you insinuating he finished off his dad and now has no need to be in Brisbane hence back to Melbourne ?

What an abhirant thing to say that Beams only went to Brisbane to finish off his father and return.

You sick bastard.

I'm sure the following was posted without irony.

More eveidence that Essendon and their supporters are generally classless s**t campaigners.

Lions will ask for a 1st round pick.

Hard to say, I mean, hes contracted through to the end of next year (Or 2020, bit unclear) and is a damn important player for us. And hes 29, with a better split between forward/midfield hes got another good 3-4 years left in the tank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will stay at Brisbane. They'll improve even more so next year. His family still live in QLD if I'm not mistaken. There was so much crap when he wanted to leave to be with his father, I don't really see a point in him coming back to VIC. Should stay up there and be the Nathan Jones-esque player that takes the Lions back to greatness.

Will stay at Brisbane. They'll improve even more so next year. His family still live in QLD if I'm not mistaken. There was so much crap when he wanted to leave to be with his father, I don't really see a point in him coming back to VIC. Should stay up there and be the Nathan Jones-esque player that takes the Lions back to greatness.

Except for Dayne Beams is significantly better than Nathan Jones, and Melbourne haven't reached 'greatness'

Yes because jones has taken the dees back to greatness. Fantaaaaaaaastic comparison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back