List Mgmt. Death Ride 2021: Collingwood First Round Pick is ours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley falling over the line against Norf may prove a blessing in disguise.

If the Pies purge the entire coaching staff mid-season their playing group may respond to Lyon or whoever they send in to put out the flames engulfing the Holden centre.

Complacency and inertia at the Pies is definitely in the best interest of our draft pick.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Howe out for a prolonged period of time helps the cause I suppose. Im not celebrating an injury- the game is worse off for him not playing it but the reality is thats another star down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4th last to 6th last are on 16 points - 2 wins ahead, although a couple of those clubs have poor percentages. Unless something lights a fire under the Pies, it's got to be a good chance to be #3 or better, and a damned good chance to be #6 or better. Even at #6 that would be an excellent result for us - brilliant value for what we gave over last year.

4th last to 6th last are on 16 points - 2 wins ahead, although a couple of those clubs have poor percentages. Unless something lights a fire under the Pies, it's got to be a good chance to be #3 or better, and a damned good chance to be #6 or better. Even at #6 that would be an excellent result for us - brilliant value for what we gave over last year.
No chance they get to 12th, so we will have a top pick 6 at worse.
As much as I'd like them to wallow in 16h and give us pick 2, I think at some stage they'll win a couple games and finish a couple spots higher up the ladder.
but even pick 4 or 5 would be great (of course that will be 5 or 6 after Daicos)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back