December Daily Punt - It's Rudolph By A Nose!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Madeenaty steps out tomorrow at Wyong, hopefully Victorian + barrier + spruik on other runners pushes her price out a bit.

As long as the Wyong Race Club haven't hired Mick Goodie to prepare the track for tomorrow, she's gonna be awfully hard to beat.

Madeenaty steps out tomorrow at Wyong, hopefully Victorian + barrier + spruik on other runners pushes her price out a bit.

As long as the Wyong Race Club haven't hired Mick Goodie to prepare the track for tomorrow, she's gonna be awfully hard to beat.

Against all that that is the 15 tip losing streak in the Daily thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how she popped out of the gates

tTOWCyb.gif

Won't win the slipper though

I think she'll be better hunting something down and on a bigger track.

You're right though - 2YO picture changes so quickly, no point putting all the eggs in one December basket.

if she hadn't had that loss i wouldn't be bothered but times wise you start thinking whether the first run was an error.

very similar to capitalist in the slipper where he wasn't going as good as he had on debut. still, she should be MM favourite but the GS fave is well and truly she will reign now.

Why is gambling on your own horse illegal. i understand if it if you layed against it to win but surely gambling on it is nothing more than a vote of confidence. Shouldn't have been dealt with more harshly than oliver

It is a sizeable penalty but due to the Oliver case the rules were changed.

Will be interesting to see how he comes back from this.

Jockeys betting is a bad thing full stop and would open total can of worms if allowed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back