Review Dees v Handbaggers Apocalypse Now - the Good, the Bad and the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

At ground level in Adelaide watching them against the Lions, I was super impressed with their organisation and communication. Attack at the contest and ball use superb.

They just went up a notch.

****, we're in the big one.

2018 & 2021 prelims

West Coast and Geelong 24.19.163

Melbourne 26.24.180

So Will Schofield ... You were saying about mental scars?

Congratulations on the win guys. As comprehensive a smashing I've ever seen - right up there with our effort in the 2007 grand final.

Like us in 2007, I hope this year is the end of the premiership drought for you guys. All the best for the big one in a fortnight. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** the Cats, really, have provided us with some horrific footballing memories, jog on and don’t come back, campaigners.

What a ridiculous win, honestly couldn’t believe how well we were playing, there was a connection throughout the side that was just amazing to see.

I can’t believe we’re into a grand final, will just keep riding the wave like we have all season:

Up the dees!

Well done you lot, always had a soft spot for the Dees as I had a relative who played there in the late 80’s, including the run of 87 & had the best day at the Western Oval v Footscray in that last game of the year.
Good luck in a couple of weeks, still got an old scarf that I’ll be wearing around WA for you.

pPQTUTa.gif

Reckon you'll win it. Will feel as sweet for you after so many decades as it did for us in 2007.
A shame it isn't in Melbourne so you can enjoy it fully but those who do get to go soak it in. A great week is GF week.

For Broadbridge, Stynes, Bailey, Neale Daniher, and for the long suffering Ron Barassi. Best of luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back