Bumped Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

l think they will keep Campbell for another year and maybe delist Hayden and then rookie Hayden..
Campbell is a waste of a spot
You use Xerri as backup if needed and if a ruck goes down you pick one up in the MSD otherwise not need worry

Hayden has the chance to still be part of our team long term

Campbell is a waste of a spot
You use Xerri as backup if needed and if a ruck goes down you pick one up in the MSD otherwise not need worry

Hayden has the chance to still be part of our team long term

Dont agree.. l like Xerri but he hasn't come up to expectation this season so will be in the vfl side for a bit longer. Campbell performed much better than Xerri in the seniors so he should keep his spot and maybe rotate with Xerri. Comben is injured and is a natural to replace both if looking at a key forward position but l wouldnt have him doing ruck work yet and Edwards is still a long way off. As for Hayden, injury has struck him a cruel blow. l thought he would have been our next tagger but it never happened and other players like Atu have moved him down the pecking order. Having him as a rookie would be the best option rather than moving him on...

Glad we signed J Walker, gives us flexibility forward, back and ruck

1 year contracts seem to be the flavor of our club at the moment to those you dont have much time left and its good to see players accepting them. Just need Tarrant and Ziebell to sign as well...

l think they will keep Campbell for another year and maybe delist Hayden and then rookie Hayden..
Isn't Hayden already a rookie? If so no need to delist under current AFL rules.

Campbell and Hayden will probably have to wait until very late in the picture, in much the same way that Ed VW and WW did last year, before finding out if they get another year.

Yep the guy has a screw loose. He was abusive and incapable of listening to others opinions. My guess is he still lurks on here, but he can’t shout at the clouds and more. Unless he’s doing it on Facebook or Twitter, which wouldn’t surprised me.

I was doing a search on Ol' Snakey's name to verify a suspicion I had that he was still posting on Twitter, as there's been a bloke with the user @SnakeTeflon with a Cunnington profile picture commenting on pretty much every AFL related Twitter post over the past week or so.

Edit: Sorry to barge in!

Shame we don't have Choco Williams, to work with Kyron. If he can improve Ed Langdon's kicking, he can improve anyone's.
if we cant have Choc the
Shame we don't have Choco Williams, to work with Kyron. If he can improve Ed Langdon's kicking, he can improve anyone's.

We just need 1 of Choco's Balls..... ;) :laughv1:
1633393688933.png

I was doing a search on Ol' Snakey's name to verify a suspicion I had that he was still posting on Twitter, as there's been a bloke with the user @SnakeTeflon with a Cunnington profile picture commenting on pretty much every AFL related Twitter post over the past week or so.

You mistake me for someone that give's a s**t.

That would be him if its the same pic he used to use on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked him too. Didn't agree with much of what he said but we're richer for having different types on the board. Does he have an alt?
Didn't agree with much he posted outside of footy stuff but agree with this post. Wasn't much risk of this group being an echo chamber while teffy was active.

1 year contracts seem to be the flavor of our club at the moment to those you dont have much time left and its good to see players accepting them. Just need Tarrant and Ziebell to sign as well...
One year contracts are fitting for Walker. Fits a need ATM but limited footballer. Always cracks in but lacks some smarts.

You one of his 5 followers?

Why did he leave? l minute he was here and the next gone .Who upset him...this time...lol

Strangely enough it was talked about in a past player thread, maybe Brown's.

He racked up too many infractions and went over the allowed limit so he got a permaban. Permabans in this manner apparently have the odd feature of not showing "account banned" to regular users (however mods still see it). So he didn't leave by choice, but there also wasn't one big blowout that led to his eviction either.

I liked how he almost always went in to defend the players, with passion and conviction, and his football analysis was alright too. Shame about a lot of his other attributes though, particularly a propensity to post bait occasionally or bring cultural/political s**t out when it was irrelevant to the conversation. Can't stand that kind of thing. I come here for the footy and nothing else, I avoid most of the offtopic threads and try to avoid most shitfights too, so a lot of his posting in the football threads rubbed me the wrong way. He's not the only to do that though.

Strangely enough it was talked about in a past player thread, maybe Brown's.

He racked up too many infractions and went over the allowed limit so he got a permaban. Permabans in this manner apparently have the odd feature of not showing "account banned" to regular users (however mods still see it). So he didn't leave by choice, but there also wasn't one big blowout that led to his eviction either.

I liked how he almost always went in to defend the players, with passion and conviction, and his football analysis was alright too. Shame about a lot of his other attributes though, particularly a propensity to post bait occasionally or bring cultural/political sh*t out when it was irrelevant to the conversation. Can't stand that kind of thing. I come here for the footy and nothing else, I avoid most of the offtopic threads and try to avoid most shitfights too, so a lot of his posting in the football threads rubbed me the wrong way. He's not the only to do that though.

Thanks Devington...l just looked at his posts as his opinion and while l didn't agree with a lot of them l didnt let them get to me. l suppose thats not the case with others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back