Discord #count Hall of Shame

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a new club house leader with serial_thrilla breaking the record for highest count loss. Whilst he didn’t actually miscount it seems the bot went offline and didn’t count the previous post . But still one must pay attention in this game. 😂😂😂😂😂

Cuant Count Ladder

1. serial_thrilla 1174 points
2. Broken 627 Points
3. por_please_ya 363 points
4. Akkaps 287 points
5. MannumPower 263 points
6. Tjasta 181 points

We have a new club house leader with serial_thrilla breaking the record for highest count loss. Whilst he didn’t actually miscount it seems the bot went offline and didn’t count the previous post . But still one must pay attention in this game. 😂😂😂😂😂

Cuant Count Ladder

2. Broken 627 Points
3. por_please_ya 363 points
4. Akkaps 287 points
6. Tjasta 181 points
Stupid bot. It was 4 minutes later ffs.

No excuses, that’s an elite level fu** up
It’s ironic that the one person giving us the most crap about stuffing up now holds the record for biggest stuff up

It’s ironic that the one person giving us the most crap about stuffing up now holds the record for biggest stuff up
It was the bot I tells you! The bot!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not hard, no tick = don’t ******* post.
Mind you the other week when me and serial were doing it I couldn’t see a tick but serial said there was one and the bot was online. But yeah if no tick check if bot is online

Like most things in this life I am often left feeling bewildered by the turn of events.

I have no idea what this Hall of Shame thingamewotsit is all about. However any Hall of Shame comp that has serial_thrilla leading makes sense.

Like most things in this life I am often left feeling bewildered by the turn of events.

I have no idea what this Hall of Shame thingamewotsit is all about. However any Hall of Shame comp that has serial_thrilla leading makes sense.

We’ll tell you about it at the trivia night on Friday.

Cuant Count Ladder

2. Broken 627 Points
3. por_please_ya 544 points
4. Akkaps 287 points
6. Tjasta 181 points

A sneaky move by ClarkeM ruffled porps and she succumbed to her second failure and solidifies her top 3 position. Thankfully she had some saves so the count isn’t ruined .

Cuant Count Ladder

2. por_please_ya 742 points
3. Broken 627 Points
4. Akkaps 287 points
6. Tjasta 181 points
well it seems por_please_ya had a bad night stuffing things up at 198 with no one to blame but herself. Good news is she had a save and now is in outright 2nd place.

Counting?! Bots!? Can't count?!? What in the seven circles have I just wandered in on.
A counting game on discord which sounds easy but for some of us isn’t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back