Universal Love Doss is hanging up the boots

Remove this Banner Ad

It is with a heavy heart indeed that it falls to me to make the sad announcement that our very own fearless Super Mod Doss is hanging up the boots after many years of selfless dedication to this board and the wider BF community.

I feel very privileged to have modded alongside him for two stints. Speaking for myself I will greatly miss his steady hand, wise counsel and at times unabashed forthrightness that not many would ever see publicly.

He leaves not only a big set of empty shoes on this board but also on the site as a whole the likes of which I have not seen in my 12 years here.

I hope he will still be a part of this board when time allows and he is not lost to us forever.

Doss it's bloody sappy and I'm welling up a bit ffs but I really love you mate. Thanks for everything and if there's anything at all I can ever do for you here or in real life you've got my number. All the very best to you and your family.

Someone fetch Beery some tissues for the tears, FFS.

Thanks all, it's been a blast. All things must come to an end eventually and I think my time as a mod has come. Time for someone else to have a go, and honestly, having a baby is bloody time and energy consuming.

I'll still be around as a poster though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back