Universal Love Doss is hanging up the boots

Remove this Banner Ad

Hadn't noticed this yet, just want to say thanks Doss for not only being a good mod and poster but a good bloke when I had the opportunity to meet you.

It's people like you as to why people stick around on this board. Goodluck with your family and glad to hear you aren't lost to the board for good.

Cheers Doss, and much respect. No idea how you did it for so long, dedicating so much time and dealing with so much crap so that we didn't have to. TBH I hope the conspiracies are true and you were getting a juicy cut of the ad revenue for your trouble :thumbsu:

Someone fetch Beery some tissues for the tears, FFS.

Thanks all, it's been a blast. All things must come to an end eventually and I think my time as a mod has come. Time for someone else to have a go, and honestly, having a baby is bloody time and energy consuming.

I'll still be around as a poster though!
Doss old son, you should watch Breeders.....

Thanks Doss. It is not always easy giving up your own time to keep things in order. Not always fun reading pages of posts you would normally gloss over.
Your efforts are appreciated.

I haven't been around much for a while so I have only just seen this. Doss thanks for keeping this place together during a very difficult time for supporters of the club. The internet was the worst place to for things like that but you held the ship together so well that it ended up being a place for solace and information. It was also lovely to meet you those few times. All the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone notice that when Doss was a mod not one game was played in empty stadiums because of a virus and now he’s no longer a mod, the s**t has hit the fan!? I blame him.

Would be a close run thing between myself and Kong/Whomb before me. Bergmann (Ryder is God back in the day) would also be close.
You'd have me covered, I think.

At the time when you came on board, I thought you'd make a great protege. You've gone on to be the best Mod this site's ever had.

Congrats on the retirement 👍🏿

Remove this Banner Ad

Back