No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"... even though we won 12 games that is 10 more than I would have won if I still had of been at Carlton."

Hang your head in shame Richard Earle.

All would of been forgiven if he'd just used (sic)

Hawks took it easy in the 4th and rested players after leading the Blues by ~7 goals at 3QT.
Hawks missing Mitchell, Burgoyne, Birchall, Howe, Gunston, Wingard, Scully, O’Brien, Schoenmakers,

Blues fans celebrate that it was "just a 4 goal loss". Blues missing just Cripps of any quality.

Boy, oh boy here comes Pick 1.

Rumors swirling that Marc Murphy has injured his knee. Stay tuned.

No, I am not glad he's injured, i wish that on very few people. I'm just hoping that his absence from the team assists us in getting the #1 pick

No, I am not glad he's injured, i wish that on very few people. I'm just hoping that his absence from the team assists us in getting the #1 pick
The only player I've ever wished injury on was Kurt Tippett.

I will admit I laughed at Melbourne supporters when Lever went down. Thanks for the draft picks you slegs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The side the hawks played would be bottom 4 if they had to go through the season with it and Clarko usually spends pre-season trial matches watching Seinfeld in the coaches box, yet they were able to keep a near full strength Carlton scoreless for the 3rd qtr. Our draft pick is looking good.

I get they’re excited about him,but am I the only one who thinks they’re kinda setting themselves up for disappointment by hyping Walsh up so much so early?
I guess when you only win 2 games in a season you have to get excited about other things on the footy field. Only Carlton supporters.

lol.png

Go have a read of the Hawks board from last nights game - there is some fun reading there and there has been more than once mentioned that Adelaide will be getting pick 1 (I think that come trade time this year there may be a conga line of clubs queuing to future trade draft picks with Carlton). I know it is a trial but they said Carltons skill level was deplorable and for Walsh to be their best player is a real put down to the rest of their squad (minus Cripps) and that the hawks were nothing special. Looking forward to JLT to read more on Carlton

Its still february right? that was just a trial game right? Jon Ralph has gone hard early.

View attachment 623560
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back