No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feels like we need a live ladder update at HT.

Demons move from 15th to 13th and has opened up a 3 game break on CarLOLton.
Just got banned from Carlton thread how crow can u go. All I said was good luck guys gonna be a good weekend of football. Carlton flogs are v soft 😁. Starting to feel the reality of their team. Think they know they r gonna get smashed by gws 😁😁😁😍

Just got banned from Carlton thread how crow can u go. All I said was good luck guys gonna be a good weekend of football. Carlton flogs are v soft 😁. Starting to feel the reality of their team. Think they know they r gonna get smashed by gws 😁😁😁😍

I only made a few posts on that thread before I got banned.

They said that finishing low to get good draft picks was critical to winning premierships and pointed to Hawthorn as an example.

I told them that Hawks were more the exception than the rule and used Melbourne as a counter example. moderator said "there will be no discussing Melbourne in this thread" and banned me from posting.

Don't double or nothing bets usually involve putting up what has already been won? In which case, no thanks, quit while we're ahead.

Ok perhaps the wrong term...

Though I would offer to trade them pick 1 for their next two first round picks

I only made a few posts on that thread before I got banned.

They said that finishing low to get good draft picks was critical to winning premierships and pointed to Hawthorn as an example.

I told them that Hawks were more the exception than the rule and used Melbourne as a counter example. moderator said "there will be no discussing Melbourne in this thread" and banned me from posting.

Hawks have at least done something with their first picks as well lol.. They should rename the Carlton forum to Nuffy Brigade, I've never seen such a delusional supporter base.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North v Sydney

Not sure who I want to win. Roos love Tassie so I imagine they will get up.

Surely Swans will find a handful of wins throughout the season... surely?

Either way one team gets another win buffer over blues yay!

North v Sydney

Go North I think

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

North v Sydney

North.

Sydney play Carlton in Sydney in a few weeks time. They will roll them, Buddy will be back by then too.

I think Nth need the win only because if BB goes down at any stage they will struggle big time and they have less games against lower teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back