No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way we draft and the fact that it takes at least a year or two to determine how good a player is, I think all of us on here have learnt to not be critical of who we pick.

At the time Doedee was picked, I was disappointed we didnt go local. But I had no honest idea of either player's ability as did most. Fortunately the Club is elite in this area.

Are you sure?

Think about the bolded, italisised, underlined, unique fonted, 3 little words.

Then think about some of the posters on this board...

I know that game is a real toss-up however I know Carlton will be crap and Port only might be. So gut goes with Carlton to win.
A draw would be nice.

Can you imagine the faces - Pauer players looking like they lost $10 (upset but not deveatsted), while Cartlon players would be smirking and trying not to hide the elation

As shameful as this sounds even for me, I will be barracking for Port in round 2. I hope Carlton lose every game next year.

You think that. When Port v Dangerfield after the defection, I thought I was going to support Port.

Nope, my true colours came out and I wanted Danger to bury the Power.

Gov kicking a goal after the siren to beat them is something sweet.

You think that. When Port v Dangerfield after the defection, I thought I was going to support Port.

Nope, my true colours came out and I wanted Danger to bury the Power.

Gov kicking a goal after the siren to beat them is something sweet.

Would never support Port in any shape or form - heck when Port play Collingwood it is the Colliwobbles every and only time I support Collingwood (oh and when they play Richmond - mother *ers!).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worked, I got 2
Yeah, left me hanging though.

Would never support Port in any shape or form - heck when Port play Collingwood it is the Colliwobbles every and only time I support Collingwood (oh and when they play Richmond - mother ******s!).
Yeah me too.
I was thinking of starting a death riding Port Power thread.
Not for picks just that they can go jump.

Would never support Port in any shape or form - heck when Port play Collingwood it is the Colliwobbles every and only time I support Collingwood (oh and when they play Richmond - mother ******s!).
I'm comfortable that Carlton will finish bottom 3 regardless of the R2 result, so if they want to have their one good game then, that would be good.

- If they beat Port by actually being good, maybe not so much.

Looks like it could be another major injury to a Blues player. Jarrod Pickett stretchered off at training with a suspected knee injury....

Geez, they arent having much bloody luck are they.. hopefully scans show he hasnt done any major damage.

How the saying go?... “these bad things happen in three’s”?... They better get cripps all wrapped up in bubble wrap and cotton wool for the next few weeks...

Last edited:
A strecher is never good.... Bad news for them... He prob wasnt going to make a big impact anyways .
They were expecting a big year from him this season just passed. He broke his wrist just prior to round 1 though. Pretty hard year for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back