Dudstin Mamtin: History is fast showing him to be Shane Woewodin Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Now there's the difference between you and I your posts do nothing for me either way.
Oh I don't care in the slightest. You're the one offended here mate. Such a precious and insecure supporter base.

Oh I don't care in the slightest. You're the one offended here mate. Such a precious and insecure supporter base.

Says the guy who blocks posters because he can’t handle it.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Yes he has. What exactly has he been booted for..?
Obviously something very wrong if our shores & citizens need to be protected from the animal. :eek:
Yes the government had to make up a new rule to achieve this, an atrocious waste of tax payers money
Sounds like you want Dusty’s old man allowed back into Australia when it’s well known that drug traffickers contribute more to gutter level street crime and broken families for their own personal gain than the drug itself and stretching police resources and tax payers funding to breaking point in the selfish process.

Please say that’s not what you want just because his son plays for your favourite footy team. :eek:

Dusty gave Heath Shaw & Alan Didak the keys to his car to go on a bottlo run and he also offered Milne and Montagna a “party” room for the night. ;)

I wouldn’t be surprised if he also spiked Wayne Carey’s drink and was a diner at ‘La Porchetta’ that night.

Obviously something very wrong if our shores & citizens need to be protected from the animal. :eek:

Sounds like you want Dusty’s old man allowed back into Australia when it’s well known that drug traffickers contribute more to gutter level street crime and broken families for their own personal gain than the drug itself and stretching police resources and tax payers funding to breaking point in the selfish process.

Please say that’s not what you want just because his son plays for your favourite footy team. :eek:

I have no issue with Martins old man being O/S. But it was a cats poster suggesting innuendo on Dustin, so I thought i'd put some known facts out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

At least he doesn't kill women like a certain ablett snr did.....:$
That’s because he doesn’t like getting his shorts dirty so he leaves the heavy lifting to his dad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both are still not murderers like G.A.S is!
Correct, Dusty’s old man’s line of ‘work’ would make him a multiple murderer.

If only people knew the half of what Dusty is involved in. He was there minutes before Vickery and King's arrests too.
He was where exactly?
The King and Vickery arrests were a result of recorded phone calls. Why would it matter if he was with either of them minutes before they were arrested?
Clueless as usual.

Last edited:
Still a angel compared to dog ablett.
Almost but only because hes still stuck on ‘multiple’ and hasn’t moved up to “mass”...

...yet.

Ablett snr is just another OJ both got away with the ultimate sin because of their over hyped fame, if they were anyone else they'd both be rotting in jail or executed right now.
Luckily for Dusty’s dad that he’s not allowed onto our continent to continue his disgusting and depraved crime spree then isn’t it. :)

There's no proof, he's been deported due to misinformed information about him to a minister.
Ahh yes, the old “misinformed information” trick.

618D4A11-1268-4796-A2BF-E33ABEA7D141.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back