Dudstin Mamtin: History is fast showing him to be Shane Woewodin Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty got his money, we all got a premiership and, ssshhhh don’t tell anyone but we are still top of the ladder.

I don’t see a problem.
Its just our little cat friends are still a little tender in the nether regions after the holey Trinity of Flip, Flop and Flap received another reaming by the Tigers Trusty team.

Lost for words?

Probably better that way, well less embarrassing for you anyway:handbag:
:$

You're really not cut out for this part of the site.

Dangerfield has had a better season to date and career. And he's the better player.

Lol, same number of brownlows as dusty and one less premiership medal and both have been as consistent as each other each year. Difference is Dusty stands up in the big games.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

All football fans had to admire Dusty's 2017; one of the all time great individual seasons winning nearly every award on offer. In 2017 he joined Fyfe, Ablett, Robbie Gray and Franklin as a superstar of the competition.

Fast forward 12 months and he is a shell of what is was last year. Naturally it's difficult to sustain such high levels but he's fallen off a cliff this season. Averaging less goals, less tackles and over 25% less touches. This to me is showing 2017 was an anomaly, much the same as Woewodin's 2000 fluke year.

View attachment 516391
Mamtin in 2020 according to player tracking using afl.com.au/playerpredictor/Mamtin

Consider this; he is no longer in the top 10% of players at his club; a club built on an assortment of role potatoes. Tugger fans will surely dispute this but is he better in 2018 than the following:

Caddy - no
Riewoldt - no
Rance - arguably but probably not
Cotchin - no
Vlaustin - no

At this rate, Mamtin will struggle to get 20 Brownlow votes - a 30% drop from last year. Probably one of the biggest hangover years the game has seen. All this is showing that Dudstin = Shane Woewodin Mk II

Woewodin was on the gear along with hird out at charters’ gym. Charters had photos on his gym of them both training at his place in the off season.

Interesting thread on Dusty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Woewodin was on the gear along with hird out at charters’ gym. Charters had photos on his gym of them both training at his place in the off season.

Interesting thread on Dusty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
If only people knew the half of what Dusty is involved in. He was there minutes before Vickery and King's arrests too.

Back on the subject of Dusty, its worth mentioning I rate him much higher than Dangercuck - he actually knows how to kick a footy, kind of a handy skill in a sport call football.

Unlike Tom Mitchell, Dusty even knows how to kick it in a forward direction, and how to hit a target by foot who isn't 25m in the clear and prepared to hold the ball up waiting for Titchell to demand the cheap around the back one/two.

If only people knew the half of what Dusty is involved in. He was there minutes before Vickery and King's arrests too.

Wielding chopsticks and abusing women i heard.
I tell what’s an interesting fact though, Abletts dad killed a girl. Remember that?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only people knew the half of what Dusty is involved in.
tenor.gif

Sounds like you were as well?

I hear he left the twin towers moments before 9/11 and the shooter on the grassy knoll yep just so happens Dusty was having a picnic at the time, all that and he's still a better play than Dangerflop:thumbsu:

I tell what’s an interesting fact though, Abletts dad killed a girl.
Yeah but Dusty’s dad supplied the gear so is just as accountable, tho only one has been booted from the continent. :$

Thankyou good sir, that makes all the effort worthwhile, unfortunately I find your posts a little droll.
It wasn't a compliment but I think you already know this. :drunk:

I always cringe when adults change the names of players to resemble child like remarks.

The supplier sold it as Heroin which it was, good old Gazza led the poor lass to believe it was Cocaine:thumbsdown: what a s**t of a man and you have a stand named after him, disgraceful.
And yet only one is denied entrance to the nation.

Yeah but Dusty’s dad supplied the gear so is just as accountable, tho only one has been booted from the continent. :$

Yes he has. What exactly has he been booted for? See we know what Ablett senior did. Just looking for clarity. Has Stokes recovered after becoming a drug addict and supplier while at Geelong? And maybe we could talk about Dr Danky Dank and Bomber?

(Yeah I know, kaboom).

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back