• Maybe..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
What are the chances? Any dangerfield money left to pay for him?

If lever, McGovern and Cameron all leave surely we have some spare coin laying around.

Pretty sure early on I heard some talk of Martin considering the crows , bout as good a source as the rumours about lever meeting with Melbourne.

200.webp

If lever, McGovern and Cameron all leave surely we have some spare coin laying around.

Pretty sure early on I heard some talk of Martin considering the crows , bout as good a source as the rumours about lever meeting with Melbourne.
The reason Lever and McGovern are leaving is because there isn't spare coin laying around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they leave their would be. And I think they will be.
SO both of them are what? 22-22, so they would of only taken 1 year extensions on their rookie contracts, which for first rounders, 74k, then second rounders 65k

So reasonable to assume, McGovern 22, wouldnt be on much more then 200k. Standard year extension for AFL player

Lever, again, extension, so you would say, hes not on more then 200k right now, Now everyu media outlet has stated, Crows offered 400k Per year, in which Lever could earn upto 400k extra if he moved,

McGovern was reportedly shocked that he was offered so little

Charlie Cameron as well, 23, Rookie contracted player signed an extension, will admit, no idea what he';s on, lets assume 400K is vastly overs? Now follow me

Now this year Adelaide were actually questioned on Walkers slightly dodgy contract extension, now im saying it's not dodgy but was incredibly smart, They put a bit of Walkers salary into this years contract, absolutely capping them for this year, and he also took a paycut.

It;'s not just Lever/McGovern as well out of contract, this year/next year adelaide have a fair amount of out of contract players, you have 10 players contracted for 2019+, You just locked up Greenwood (good call, But * him for walking out of the wildcats) You still havew to clear up guys like Knight/Kelly/Otten, plus you have keath/Beech who you will have to either re-rookie or put onto the main list and next year some good players like Sloane/Lynch/Crouch

You will have a hard enough time keeping them around then luring dusty, even in 2015 Walsh with some comments made it cleare Adelaide had some real issues with salary cap problems, I dont think clearing 1m with those 3 leaving is going straight to dusty when you have guys like matt Crouch/Laird/Atkins/Smith on pennies who are going to eat into that

Chances you chase after Dusty and Kelly. Miss out on both and end up signing Casboult?
I kid of course, suspect one of the two will move and it won't be to Radelaide the feeder club.

Nah he'd have to live in Adelaide and it's a shithole!

Back