EDFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did u pop in Tragic and have a look? This time of year you would think 20 isnt a good sign at all. I hope the Jags are competitive as they have recruited some good players namely Cloke. Might have been a non compulsory night mate?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jacana don’t have 19s which often train with seniors to provide better numbers.

So if they don't have 19's, aren't they all seniors ?
Jacana have plenty of players to fill senior and reserve sides and will be very competitive in both grades and as for under 19s they have 13 players on their list and are hoping for a few more from Westmeadows to fill a side each week .

How are Airport West shaping up? Ins & Outs? Ladder Predictions?
Serious challengers to EK i reckon Lion. Have lost some quality in Mullins, McGrath, Cripps possibly Young if he doesnt play VFL. Ins are good Micalief, Nabbout, Ntalianis, and the big ruckman from Nth Blues they will be there at the business end
EK
APW
Tulla
CBurn
HS
OP
Jags
WM
Lakes
Throw a blanket over the bottom 3 to be relegated

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Craigieburn played Whittlesea yesterday lost by 4-5 goals. Was very hot but pretty entertaining to watch with lots of young talent on display, CB fielded a very young side. Both sides missing plenty of senior players so result not to important. Beautiful ground out at Whittlesea.

Sounds like a good hitout Bissa.
I saw on Tullamarine facebook page they were playing Echuca on the weekend, anyone got a result ?

Any praacy games this coming long weekend for anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back