EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

There canā€™t be that much between the two teams at this stage to ask him to explain his predictions, cmon Turbo šŸ˜‚

Hillside got to the finals in better knick than St.Albans did, with a bit of Covelli X factor on one leg. Couldnā€™t possibly dismiss St.A as a genuine challenger
Not dismissing them Grem, just donā€™t think they can be rated higher than HS. Only significant in is Coletta that I can see. Is there any others mate??

It's true, some may question whether captaining Hillside is significant..

Or the significance of running onto ground and starting a melee
Or
Running onto the ground during an AFL game last week!
Either way the significance is not lost on many

Anyhowā€¦ do yourselves a favour and get to Adelaide for gather round. Itā€™s bloody unbelievable. The only state that can host such an event.. no matter where you startā€¦ your only 20-30mins away from an event/attraction/ place of interest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
At this stage it looks like 4 teams and then the rest and itā€™s a big Margain to 5th.

Not sure if Craigeburn were missing many players, but if they get injuries itā€™s a worry. Tullamarine and Moonee Valley are the unknown. The I canā€™t see the rest threatening for that 5th spot.

How will Oak Park go?

He wouldnā€™t, and the post should be removed. What a ridiculous thing to accuse someone of

No accusation
Iā€™ll re phrase it

Significant being the act of running onto a ground
Ie like the spectator from the other weekā€¦.should have a significant penalty imposedā€¦ but has there been a penalty imposed?

Same same but why should it be different

No accusation
Iā€™ll re phrase it

Significant being the act of running onto a ground
Ie like the spectator from the other weekā€¦.should have a significant penalty imposedā€¦ but has there been a penalty imposed?

Same same but why should it be different

Probably because there isn't complete footage of the event, but I hear you.

Probably because there isn't complete footage of the event, but I hear you.
Agree, he needed to be suspended and take responsibility for his actions. He let himself down, but he gave bloody good service to Hillside over a long period which makes it hard to understand the HS hate for him.
Very good player in his prime, and if gets on the park for St.Albans he will still add some value for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, he needed to be suspended and take responsibility for his actions. He let himself down, but he gave bloody good service to Hillside over a long period which makes it hard to understand the HS hate for him.
Very good player in his prime, and if gets on the park for St.Albans he will still add some value for them

Iā€™m not sure there is hateā€¦. Just the need to take accountability for your actions, not go MIA.
Anyway canā€™t wait for next week

In the meantime gather round is unbelievable
Looking forward to WB vs Geel tonight..
the city is pumpingā€¦ Norwood food and wine festival was awesome today..

Anyone visit the Marby v OP game today?
Marby that good or OP struggled?

i mean this with no disrespect but game probably went as it should've. Relegated premier team v a promoted C Grade team it was always going to happen. But it was for a good cause and that's what matters

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

An absolute jet as a kid, but simply didn't grow and others caught up. Ripping bloke though from my experiences with him.

Rupertswood beat Glenroy today by a goal Rupo with a few out, are Glenroy hoping to win and come back up is that realistic for them?

Rupertswood beat Glenroy today by a goal Rupo with a few out, are Glenroy hoping to win and come back up is that realistic for them?
Donā€™t think anyone thinks Glenroy are even a realistic finals chance. Rupertswood might be as poor as everyone anticipating

Iā€™m unsure where you came up with hatered for Volpato from HS? Played at HS for his entire career if Iā€™m correct and was very well liked I believe. But his actions on that day did cost the club 20k if Iā€™m correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back