EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what happens when the premier league is boring and repetitive, crowd for the granny was tiny.

Yep I agree plus they are not good with numbers so who knows what’s going at headquarters. I’m actually staggered that no one has been given the boot from there and replaced.

He has played 2's everywhere he's been, was clearly signed as a twos ruckman/backup 1's ruckman id say.

If there was a fee between the two Id say fee would of maybe been a few hundred a player.. thats what id ask for if i were EK. Considering it costs like $550 a player to contest it with the league and doubt league would of let them leave due to the ruling. That makes sense to me

Apparently Rusi trained at HS in the first week and now is requesting a transfer to EK. Ummm interesting to read some comments on here (a week ago that stirred the forum and admin) that maybe only he knew. Hopefully not!! 🤔🤔

Apparently Rusi trained at HS in the first week and now is requesting a transfer to EK. Ummm interesting to read some comments on here (a week ago that stirred the forum and admin) that maybe only he knew. Hopefully not!!

Player in question couldn’t commit to playing each week and may have only wanted to play on his terms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Player in question couldn’t commit to playing each week and may have only wanted to play on his terms

Apparently Rusi trained at HS in the first week and now is requesting a transfer to EK. Ummm interesting to read some comments on here (a week ago that stirred the forum and admin) that maybe only he knew. Hopefully not!! 🤔🤔

I know he played u19's at Deer Park under Pat in their grand final win. Maybe was testing the waters to see if he preferred to go back home to HS or follow Pat who knows. Guess some of his mates going to EK would of made the choice easier for him.

I know he played u19's at Deer Park under Pat in their grand final win. Maybe was testing the waters to see if he preferred to go back home to HS or follow Pat who knows. Guess some of his mates going to EK would of made the choice easier for him.

Was the DP under 19 group that Pat got busted by WRFL for paying players that then saw the DP under 19s kicked out of comp the following season 🤔😉

Was the DP under 19 group that Pat got busted by WRFL for paying players that then saw the DP under 19s kicked out of comp the following season 🤔😉

No idea The fact DPFC dont have u16's not very easy to maintain a u18's side when there are no juniors going up. They literally have a u12's side reservers and seniors i think..... They are literally a senior club thats it. WIll be in trouble in 2 3 years with no juniors coming up to help fill the ranks. I think they win the flag this year also then they in trouble.

Your not bad on here either as that’s all you talk about is EK and there recruits. Are you involved there thesedays or maybe you should get back into coaching after a long break. 🤣
He’s on Pats pay roll to be his mouth piece so he’s just doing the bi&ch work he’s paid to do.

Rusi Komaitai heading to EK. Gee another one who will be 5 points as from premier plus 4th club in 4 years if I’m correct. (Deer Park-Hillside-Strathmore-EK) Another tall ruck/forward and another Hillside junior. 🤭🤭🤭

Anyone wish to mention the fee KP paid to EK to release all those players? I guess it’s good for footy to have a compromise as plenty of people from these clubs know each other which might have helped.
Another Pat paid $$$$ to play at Deer Park under 19’s at the time. Just following the piggy bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way that kumotia gets a game at East keilor. He would not be their best 35 and was terrible at strathmore.

I agree he would struggle to play premier footy But in 2018 final for HS was probably there best player playing CHB. He needs to settle at a club and play his role rather than jump clubs every year just because someone calls him offering him $$ or promises. He might then achieve some stability and consistency and play regular senior footy.

I agree he would struggle to play premier footy But in 2018 final for HS was probably there best player playing CHB. He needs to settle at a club and play his role rather than jump clubs every year just because someone calls him offering him $$ or promises. He might then achieve some stability and consistency and play regular senior footy.
I just don’t understand why all these players are going to ek. Do they not realise that they don’t get a cent if they don’t play seniors?

I just don’t understand why all these players are going to ek. Do they not realise that they don’t get a cent if they don’t play seniors?
Haha Wake up Sokratis of course he will. Just like he and 10-15 other kids were recruited and paid to play under 19’s at Deer Park by the great man. FACT! We all know what is going on at EK now, lot’s of people talk now with first hand experience it’s a disgrace! Enjoy your flag EK nobody outside your club will respect you for it.

A lot of talk about players EK have picked up, but not much on player losses?

They have lost quite a few & more not happy on proposed selection rotation.

The question is are them players in the 2's still getting paid 😉

Haha Wake up Sokratis of course he will. Just like he and 10-15 other kids were recruited and paid to play under 19’s at Deer Park by the great man. FACT! We all know what is going on at EK now, lot’s of people talk now with first hand experience it’s a disgrace! Enjoy your flag EK nobody outside your club will respect you for it.
Just like no one respects Abers winning flags and paying over the cap.

Plenty of loose lips already about player payments down that way. Maybe they can help out the league with their income shortfall.

No way they will pay their reserves to play football. Surely a coach dosnt have that much say over a proud club like ek. If it is the case, the committee should all step down with embarrassment. Can’t wait to see what the edfl does about this if it is indeed true

No way they will pay their reserves to play football. Surely a coach dosnt have that much say over a proud club like ek. If it is the case, the committee should all step down with embarrassment. Can’t wait to see what the edfl does about this if it is indeed true

When the coach puts in 120k then the committee is effectively just a group of people meeting for meeting sake.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back